• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawning Draws

OC/Crystal + YGO OC/Taylor
  • 6yxrkd.gif
    Taylor Dream Mirror Coloured Lines.jpg

Dream Mirror Coloured Lines.jpg

Yeah anyway that's it I have not had time to do much else so small post this time.

PKMN/Absol + YGO/Sora, Yuya + OC/Crystal + YGO OC/Taylor, Mira, Nicholi + Some murder mermaid thing
  • ZD Deep Sea Contast Entry.jpg
    6uhohx (1).gif
    Halloween Absol.jpg
    Yuya Colour Palette.jpg
    Sora Doodle.jpg
    No Trespassing.jpg
    Mira Yellow Drawing.jpg

Last edited:
    YGO/Yuzu Hiragi + TOH/Luz Noceda + OC/Ivy, Nari, Lui, Xarlene, Blaze, Winter, Crystal
  • Yuzu Doodle.jpg
    Halloween Luz.jpg
    Ivy alternate outfit.jpg

Ivy does magic.jpg
    Nari Lui and Xarlene Chibis.jpg
    British - The Academy Gag Comic.jpg
    Training - The Academy Action Comic.jpg

OC/Crystal, Blaze, Winter, Ivy + YGO OC/Taylor, Nicholi, Mira + TDP/Rayla + Random 1-off char
  • 6ueenv.gif

I'm well aware of the general inconsistencies in this, like the colour separating lines in her hair being missing in all but one frame and one frame is just weird in that it's missing one of the gems on her left shoulder and adder another circle to the front of the shirt. I'm actually not sure off the top of my head whether four or five is the right number for the shirt (it's five on the strap and four on the boots and it's times like now that I wished I used the same number consistently) because normally she has the strap covering it anyway. I think looking at a couple other ones its probably five though. The lines also wobble a lot and I do not know what to do about that.
    Crystal Neon Thing I guess.jpg
    Blaze ecplains stuff.jpg
    Taylor and Nicholi.jpg
    Mira Nicholi Taylor talking about something or other.jpg
    Rayla blue orange colour palette.jpg
    Energy blast.jpg

Last edited:
    YGO/Shark, Rio, Serena + MadoMagi/Sayaka + Dead End/Courtney
  • Mystery Kamishiros.jpg

Serena.jpg

Rio Winter Outfit.jpg
    Negative Sayaka.jpg
    Courtney.jpg
    Older Crystal.jpg

Long post so I'm not labeling the everything in this threadmark
  • Been a little while, so I have a buncha stuff to dump here.
    Alleged Earthbender.jpg
    White outlines are weird.jpg
    Colour blobs did I thing I guess.png
    This background feels way too simple with the drawing but I do not care.jpg
    How do nose work.png
    Magical Girl.jpg
    William Gym Leader Finished.jpg

Blacksmith Gym Leader.jpg

And also a link to the thread of said project:
    Crystal Doodle.jpg
    Jumping over a fence.jpg
    Taylor Dragon.jpg
    Midnight Mushroomland.jpg
    cipher frame 1.jpg
    Just keep it to yourself darlin.jpg
    Some random shark.jpg

Last edited:
    YGO/Idk like a dozen Zexa; characters or something + OC/Crystal + YGO OC/Taylor + TOH/Luz Noceda, Amity Blight + one other thing
  • The Tenjo siblings just have a very good relationship.png
    Vector's hair gets more confusing every time I draw it..jpg
    This feels like something I've already drawn....png
    There is definitely something wrong with how I drew Gilag but it's midnight.png
    I'm sure I'll figure out Yuma's hair eventurally.png
    Zexal Book Club.jpg
    Pastel Cartoon Crystal.png
    Taylor Concept.png
    Lumity.jpg
    I guess she looks kinda butterflyish.png
    Portrait Thing.jpg

Last edited:
    YGO/Kotori Mizuki, Cathy, IV Arclight, Yuma Tsukomo, Tetsuo, Rio, Shark + PKMN/Gothorit + OC/Crystal
  • Not late I swear -- Zexal Month D1.png
    Drawing yugioh hair is going to drive me insane.png
    Kotori Tetsuo and Yuma Zexal Month Day 3.png
    There are technically flowers in this drawing so it's technically still the prompt right.png
    Gothorita.png
    Crystal Drawing.png

YGO/Yusei, Jack, Aki, Crow, Rua, Ruka + Random person.
  • Signers Group Image.png
    Posing Practice Thing.png

Last edited:
    PKMN/Mega Absol + Two other things
  • Mega Absol.png
    Rim Lighting Is Cool I guess.png
    Chibi Girls.png

YGO/Aki Izayoi + Two other things
  • Been doing a some digital art as of late, so here's some stuff I guess. There's not as much as usual because I am horribly slow at making digital stuff but its something that none of you asked for.
    Aki Negative Screenshot.psd.jpg

1658037721403.png

This looks so much better negative than positive to me so I figured I should post them both. I have not on clues how that shading manages to ne fine in some places and so incredibly backwards inothers.
    Also I hate the lineart and I got I feel like way too many of the shapes entirely wrong, this was not my first attempt I've every made at this character that I completely screwed up and probably won't be that last.
    Fairy Girl.jpg
    1658038280061.png

A lot of the shading on this I fell pretty happy with, and I don't entirely despise that hands which is rare for me so generally I feel pretty good about this. Not to fond of how the thing around the next turned out though.

Last edited:
    A bunch of random stuff + TOH/The Collector
  • 20220710_125650.jpg
    20220710_133750.jpg
    20220710_125733.jpg
    20220710_125738.jpg
    20220710_130528.jpg
    20220710_125747.jpg
    20220710_125752.jpg
    20220710_125710.jpg
    20220710_125759.jpg

Last edited:
    PKMN/Skitty, Azurill, Dragonair
  • 20220403_163903.jpg
    20220403_170540.jpg

It's eyes are kinda flat though.

Also. I apparently forgot to mention this ever, but if for whatever reason someone wants to request a drawing from me I'm open to doing them, feel free.

Last edited:
    ATLA LOK/Azula, Korra + OC/Mayumi + YGO OC/Nicholi technically but when I drew this I hadn't done anything with him + Two other things
  • What's this? DW's updating their art thread in a semi reasonable timeframe? Impossible!

20220301_222721.jpg
    20220301_222703.jpg
    20220301_222730.jpg
    20220301_222650.jpg

20220301_222936.jpg

20220301_223015.jpg

Some classwork
  • I'll hopefully have some ofther stuff later, but for now, enjoy a few things I've had to do for my graphic design class.
    20220219_144524.jpg
    20220221_135304.jpg

Please ignore the eraser remnants that I forgot to clean off.
    20211004_225230.jpg

PKMN/Phantump + OC/Ivy, Crystal+ Three other things
  • So Inktober died this year after two days for me. I'll do it next year, though. (Note: I say this every year)
    Anyhow, have another lump of stuff that I procrastinated way too long on posting. No in-spoiler commentary at this moment because its early in the morning but I might edit some in later. (Also, notice the cool new labels on the spoiler tags! You'll never be confused about what's inside again, all while dealing with my lame jokes which can't legally be classified as jokes half the time..)

20211123_081649.jpg
    20211123_065116.jpg
    20211123_065734.jpg
    20211123_065350.jpg

20211123_065315.jpg

20211123_065236.jpg

Last edited:
    PKMN/Carbink, Gothorita + OC/Crystal, Ivy, Blaze + Another thing
  • 20211002_160626.jpg

20211002_160649.jpg

Neither of these really look right but. I've never done Inktober before so idk what I'm doing, I'll probably get a little bit better as the month goes on.
    20211002_161213.jpg

20211002_161235.jpg

I wanted to line up previous looks of withese characters before I started seriously working on a redesign, because unlike the last character I redesigned, both of these two have older designs diverged from the others pretty significantly. (The last char had a few different designs, but most of them were pretty similar to each other and none incorporated the fire theme at all.) These two have the same major isssue of not really showing their respective themes in their actual designs (gems and plants).
    For the first character the three designs I tend to treated as how she looks at different points in time, which is a huge pain if I stick with that. (Though merging these designs would also be a pain and there are things I like from them all...)
    For the second character the two designs are most definitely not treated that way which is convenient because I don't really like her second design.
    20211002_161051.jpg

The red highlights in the hair were mostly added on a whim here, but those are also probably one of my favorite parts of this new design. Not sure if red for the pants was the right move. Also thinking I should maybe mess around with the jacket's design some more? It's okay right now but I feel like it could be better. And I think I should probably make the boots and jacket the same colour... my first instinct is make both black because they've always both been black but I do like the brown on the boots too... which I realize you can't see well cause lighting.
    I like the top, I think that's probably pretty set in stone.
    20211002_161039.jpg

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom