• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawn's rivals

Jessie counts as a rival now. Since May's rivals made into the GF I don't see any reason why Dawn's shouldn't. It would be hard for Jessie though, since they compete in the same contests and it would take forever for the show to show BOTH coordinators win ribbons onscreen.

Jessie won't make it, but the other three will probably be there.

Then we can have our usual formula of Dawn beating one rival and losing to the next one.

Everyone will make it. Including Jessie. She deseves it more than all of the others IMO cuz she's just better.

I agree with you Dashing Fox, but the thing about Jessie is that she needs to shape up her coordinating skills just a bit more. She needs to come up with actual combinations instead of just firing off attacks. Though, she is doing better.

And besides, if she doesn't make it, they always have that T.V interview they can fall back too.

The pattern usually goes contest before gym battle. If this pattern continues, we only have 5 gyms left. Since we already got the contest before the gym, we have 4 chances to get 3 ribbons for Dawn and 4 for Jessie. Unless they go to anime exclusive towns and break that pattern, I don't see how Dawn and Jessie can get those ribbons before the GF.

To me, Jessie shows off herself more than her Pokemon during appeals. I mean, has she done any appeals in Sinnoh the she wasn't in herself?

True,jessie does't really train and think much either.

Would it not be great if TR left for a bit,the show really kicks up with arcs and plots,and jessie has gotten herself the proper number of ribbons for the GF if she returns?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom