• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Day of the Dorkus Maximus

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Well, it's that time of year again. Yep, another notch in the blade of life; aka: my birthday. This one makes it 30. Yes... 30 years-old. 30 years of being a dork. Hard to believe I've turned 30 today. Where has the time gone?

Well, in any case, we'll be sticking to tradition for this birthday. I go to Red Robin, get a free birthday burger + hot fudge sundae, then go to my parent's house for cake (or, in this case, oreo cream pie) and any other stuff, then return to my apartment, maybe game a bit on my new Switch, and then call it a day. We were thinking of going to Gasho (as in the original farmhouse one) for my 30th birthday, but, not only did I have some major car issues over the past few weeks, but, as per tradition, it is raining today. I've only had like, what, 4 birthdays where it didn't rain or snow. But, that's March for you.

Anyway, here's to a fun day. Take care everyone!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom