• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

My guess would be Mello, he fits survivor/independent pretty well
Perhaps even Near. I'm not discounting a survivor claim. They want to win just as much as Town does.

I think it only has the characters from the first part of the series tho.

Did nobody else pick up on this? As soon as Deputy Flavour Cop showed up it should've been obvious we didn't have a regular cop or role cop.
oof, I didn't, sorry

@ExLight I can understand where you are coming from, my only defense is that being offline for all of Day 1 and 2 (due to it being insanely quick) has a lot to do with that.

I am not a Cop. I am a Flavor Cop and a Flavor Cops results tend to force players to deduce what the target's role is likely to be and are often used for verifying claims.
Well that makes a bit more sense.

[Vote] Feenie

I believe that's majority?
I'm making dinner atm, but assuming it is I'll get on that in the hour

Hence why I said I think. Just saying be wary that votes after this may or may not be counted.
Thanks ex.

yes it is

Feenie (5) - Space, Jinjo, ExLight, Contrainer, jdthebud
Max1996 (1) - Max1996
jdthebud (1) - ZinnLav

lynching time

EDIT:
oof, smol edit cuz wrong votals
these things are hard to keep track, man

Last edited:
As an update, the six hours suggested will end after I go to bed. Unless jd PMs me with how he would like Feenie to die before I go to bed, then I'll just update the phase tomorrow morning.

Vote Count:
Feenie (5): Space, Jinjo, ExLight, Contrainer, jdthebud
Max1996 (1): Max1996
jdthebud (1): ZinnLav
Not Voting: Feenie, CheffOfGames

Sorry this took so long, folks.

The day opened in disarray. Evidence was appearing more and more flimsy, and alignments were beginning to break down.
Eventually, though, they agreed that Feenie needed to die.
They approached her, saying that she wasn't one of them. That she needed to go into custody.
Feenie looked up at each one - actually, over their heads - as if reading a clock. Her eyes floated from one head to another, pain and regret in her eyes.
Suddenly, Feenie turned and ran Busting down the door, she started springing down the stairs and out of an emergency exit. The rest of the group were quick to follow, but she was quicker. Not that speed saved her... by the time they reached the bottom, everyone saw the body of Feenie lying on the road, unmoving, having been hit by a car the moment she left the building.
@Feenie has been lynched.
They were Misa Amane, the Mafia Rolecop!

NIGHT THREE BEGINS

THE REMAINING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @Contrainer
  5. @Space
  6. @Max1996
  7. @ExLight
  8. @jdthebud
THE DEATHLESS
Oricorio - Ryuk, the Restless Godfather Revealed Day Two

THE DEPARTED
Kyriaki - Raye Penber, the Town Follower, Lynched Day One
Ereshkigal - Shuichi Aizawa, the Flavor Deputy, Killed Night One
Officer Snake - Watari, the Bodyguard, Killed Night Two
Feenie - Misa Amane, the Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day Three

Night 3 ends in 24 hours, at 10am PDT on Wednesday, 17 April 2019

Mafia should have killed me on N1 and not Eresh. Turns out mafia didn't know I was going to be a threat. :)

Back
Top Bottom