• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

ExLight

Reaction score
wouldn't Max visit Jinjo since he sees who dies? His role name is "Ambulance chaser" right, so it would make sense to actually visit someone who died.
I guess.
Who did you visit during Night 2, Max?

ExLight

Reaction score
Lemme rephrase it.
Did you see Officer Snake or Jinjo during Night 2? It would clarify some points of your role; like, does it show who would die or who is effectively going to die.

Contrainer

Should've been dubbed
Reaction score
I don't think it would make sense for him to find out who scum is killing in the middle of the night phase, because hypothetically, scum could change their mind in the last seconds before the phase locks.

ExLight

Reaction score
Hey, @DekuNut , does the game end when there's as many Mafia as Town? Because if we get a 1 Mafia x 1 Town scenario on a Day it would be a 50/50.

His role name is "Ambulance chaser" right, so it would make sense to actually visit someone who died.
Actually, now that I think about it

He did deny it being an active role, it wouldn't make sense for him to visit Eresh, would it? I mean, do passive abilities/roles target? Are there any roles like that?

I don't think it would make sense for him to find out who scum is killing in the middle of the night phase, because hypothetically, scum could change their mind in the last seconds before the phase locks.
Not what I asked tho. I asked him if it showed who really died or if showed who was targeted by scum, I never said anything about being in the middle of the night.

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
Hey, @DekuNut , does the game end when there's as many Mafia as Town? Because if we get a 1 Mafia x 1 Town scenario on a Day it would be a 50/50.
In that case, I'd consider the mafia to have won.

Max1996

Johto Fire Trio
Reaction score
Lemme rephrase it.
Did you see Officer Snake or Jinjo during Night 2? It would clarify some points of your role; like, does it show who would die or who is effectively going to die.
Night 2, nobody for some reason.

CheffOfGames

Is apparently now named Bell
Reaction score
Who did you visit on previous nights and who visited them if anyone?
I have not visited anyone previous nights, because my full roll is that during the day I can say if I plan on watching, but the drawback is that I would become Miller during those nights. The first 2 nights I have chosen to be vanilla instead.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
So you targeted Max yesterday, got your result today and you showed as Miller last night?

CheffOfGames

Is apparently now named Bell
Reaction score
Basically yes, and I will too the next night because I already decided I want to watch someone

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Basically yes, and I will too the next night because I already decided I want to watch someone
My role is a bit similar in doing something that isn't the norm.
I'll trust you. Since nobody else visited the victim and it only makes sense you would visit Jinjo, to see if anyone would kill her.

I still don't understand Max's role, he hasn't explained it clearly enough and it just doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Max1996

Max1996

Johto Fire Trio
Reaction score
I still don't understand Max's role, he hasn't explained it clearly enough and it just doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Max1996
I explained everything I actually know about it. Then again, it's the most worthless thing ever anyway...
Unvote: CheffOfGames
Vote: Max1996

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I never understand the point of voting for yourself, it just makes you look like a Jester or something, it certainly doesn't help your case if you're actually town either.

Max1996

Johto Fire Trio
Reaction score
I never understand the point of voting for yourself, it just makes you look like a Jester or something, it certainly doesn't help your case if you're actually town either.
I said it twice already, didn't I?

I explained everything I actually know about it. Then again, it's the most worthless thing ever anyway...
Unvote: CheffOfGames
Vote: Max1996

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Better than being Vanilla is it not? Town is still useful.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
@Oricorio

I would love to hear what you have to say, I'm still trying to fathom what a restless spirit has to gain or if it was purely to keep the theme (since we kill using the Death Note and a God of Death cannot die from one)
May as well make use of your ability, even if you are Mafia

Max1996

Johto Fire Trio
Reaction score
Better than being Vanilla is it not? Town is still useful.
I suppose...but I still feel like it's pointless how I'm told who dies at the end of the Night phase, which is when everyone learns that anyway. Sure, I'm the first, but there's so little time between me learning and it being revealed in-thread, it's a pretty useless role.