• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Max1996 (4): Cheffofgames, ExLight, ZinnLav, Max1996
Jdthebud (2): Contrainer, Space
Not Voting: Jdthebud

MAX1996 HAS REACHED MAJORITY
@Max1996 you have a few hours to tell me how you want to die. I will

I am the Watcher and I saw Max visit Jinjo this night.
Vote: Max1996
Boom. Vote: Max1996
JD is scum
Let's get him bois
Vote: jdthebud
What the heck?? I'm not scum or miller. Why wouldn't either a) kill you last night if I was, or b) try to convince you to target someone else? Max is the obvious culprit due to his visiting Jinjo, and I really doubt there is another mafia.

I explained everything I actually know about it. Then again, it's the most worthless thing ever anyway...
Unvote: CheffOfGames
Vote: Max1996

Why would you do that...?
Even if it's an useless role it is still an advantage for whatever side you're playing, you can't just throw the towel :confused:
The only scenario I could see that being useful somehow is if it triggers a negative reaction upon being nightkilled, but if you claimed is true it wouldn't make sense, would it? :confused:

I... dont remember what I was gonna say there.

oof

Why would you do that...?
Even if it's an useless role it is still an advantage for whatever side you're playing, you can't just throw the towel :confused:
The only scenario I could see that being useful somehow is if it triggers a negative reaction upon being nightkilled, but if you claimed is true it wouldn't make sense, would it? :confused:
Assuming Cheff is being honest about his role, it'd mean my role effectively framed me. What use is that?

If Cheff was Mafia he wouldn't do something so detrimental to himself, chances are there are three Mafia, we've found two, their best option right now is staying quiet, if you flip town, we'll just be going straight for Cheff next.

Of course if there's a bus driver or some other kind of interference in place, that'd change things, if anyone wants to claim.

JD is scum
Let's get him bois
Vote: jdthebud
Contrainer had checked jd as mafia, not sure why that was glossed over.
You mean that? I must've missed it, but Contrainer hasn't claimed a role and our flavour cop and deputy flavour cop are both dead, I was under the impression we wouldn't of had any other role-like cops, especially since it makes flavour cop redundant.

Also, I am also an interrogative role, like a cop, but not quite.
let's go, we caught scum again
I'd say one more scum, games at least in the range of 13-16p tend to have 3 scum
imma go check jd
Ok yeah looking back, Contrainer did mention having such a role on Day 2.

And I was also suspect of jd on that day, so I'm going to trust Contrainer, since both Max & Cheff's claims seem so wild you'd be foolish to make it up.

UNVOTE
VOTE: jdthebud

Ok yeah looking back, Contrainer did mention having such a role on Day 2.

And I was also suspect of jd on that day, so I'm going to trust Contrainer, since both Max & Cheff's claims seem so wild you'd be foolish to make it up.

UNVOTE
VOTE: jdthebud
Did you miss that we already reached Hyper-Majority?

End of Day 4/Endgame
Max1996 (4): Cheffofgames, ExLight, ZinnLav, Max1996
Jdthebud (2): Contrainer, Space
Not Voting: Jdthebud

Max1996 had been the first one to find Chief Yagami's body, which was immediately suspect. Thinking back, he'd been the first to find Aizawa as well. The more they thought, the more they began to realize that the one they called Max was truly Kira. Upon hearing that, however, he sprinted out the door and outside. He knew where Kira was. He was close by. He ran to a house across the street.
"This should be where Kira lives..." he muttered.
As he reached out to grab the doorknob, he felt a sudden pain in his chest.
"W-What the..." he muttered, clutching it. "T-This is...damn you...Kira..."
Max1996 died before his body hit the ground.

Max is dead, he was Hirokazu Ukita, the Ambulance Chaser!

jdthebud shook his head, "You fools... he was innocent."
Space stared at the dead body, shocked to see another of his friends dead. How much longer could this go on?
He turned to jdthebud. Someone had said that he'd been evil... that he looked guilty. And he believed it.
Space looked down at the gun in his hand. He hated guns. He acted like he wanted to be cool, but in reality he didn't ever think he'd be able to shoot one.
But just... just this once...
Kill. I have to kill this guy...

BANG!
The street went silent at the bang of the gun. Slowly, everyone turned to face the sound, only to see jdthebud on the ground, a bullet buried in his chest.
jd looked down, shocked. Who...?
"You..." Space breathed shakily, "You drove your own father to his death... now you're trying to turn it the other way around, saying they are the fools who got tricked?"
Horrified, jd looked around, his eyes landing on Oricorio sitting behind the group, looming over them, "Ryuk..." a grin appeared on his face, "yeah, Ryuk, you should write their names in your notebook!"
The shinigami, for once, didn't laugh. He simply stared, disappointed.
"You could overcome this situation. That was my expectation. Turns out, you had to depend on me," he cracked a sinister smile, 'You're done for."
jdthebud was Light Yagami, the Mafia Ninja!

The town has won!

Full Role List
Didn't mean to send that yet but oh well

THE REMAINING
  1. @ZinnLav - Naomi Misora, the Bulletproof Townie
  2. @CheffOfGames - Hideki Ide, the Choice Watcher
  3. @Contrainer - L, the Detective
  4. @Space - Touta Matsuda, the One-Shot Vigilante
  5. @ExLight - Kanzo Mogi, the Roleblocker
THE DEATHLESS
@Oricorio - Ryuk, the Restless Godfather Revealed Day Two

THE DEPARTED