• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

End of Day 2
VOTE COUNT
Oricorio (6): Jinjo, Max1996, OfficerSnake, Feenie, Space, ExLight
Not Voting: ZinnLav, CheffOfGames, Contrainer, jdthebud, Oricorio

MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED

As soon as the day began, one member of the team turned to the one they called Oricorio.
"It's him," he breathed quietly, "He's not one of us."
Quickly, the rest of the team surrounded Oricorio as ExLight went for the book.
Suddenly, Oricorio began to laugh, stopping everyone in their tracks.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
"Why not?"
"Do you think those books really work on me and my kind?"
Suddenly, it became clear to everyone that Oricorio was not, in fact, human. Large, black wings grew from his back, and his face, while expressive, still felt almost... dead.
"You... you're"
He sat in the middle of the group, munching on an apple and laughing, "Humans are so... interesting."

@Oricorio was Ryuk, the Mafia-Aligned God of Death!
As a Death God cannot be killed, Oricorio will be allowed to continue speaking in this game. However, as his alignment has been revealed, his vote holds no sway. His reveal counts towards the town win condition (think of him like a mafia-aligned Restless Spirit).

THE REMAINING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @Contrainer
  5. @Space
  6. @Max1996
  7. @Feenie
  8. @ExLight
  9. @jdthebud
  10. @Officer Snake
THE DEATH GOD
Oricorio - Ryuk, the Mafia-Aligned God of Death, Revealed Day Two

THE DEPARTED
Kyriaki - Raye Penber, the Town Follower, Lynched Day One
Ereshkigal - Shuichi Aizawa, the Flavor Deputy, Killed Night One

NIGHT TWO BEGINS
Night 2 ends in 24 hours, at noon PDT on Monday, 15 April 2019.

I was worried Oricorio was going to be a lynch redirector when he voted me and turns out I survived.

Hello, could I be a sub? @DekuNut

If by any chance you need one now, you may put me in the game now.

I will confirm, since thinking back it wasn't fully clear: the exact name in Oricorio's role PM was Godfather.
No other statements that have been made will be confirmed nor denied, simply that.

Nice, scum was lynched while I was away. Though it seems there may be some strange things going on behind the scenes if Oricorio was the Godfather? Either way a great lynch early on for sure.

While I was busy this weekend I'll be able to check on the thread much more regularly after work this week.

So... I didn't expect to have a majority mafia flip when I woke up... I was about to throw a vote on the wagon myself when I saw Jinjo's claim but then decided to read on.

I'll probably be a bit busy today because of work, but I'll be taking my breaks to gather my thoughts and formulate them

Day 3 Begins
As the morning comes in, everyone approaches the dining room for breakfast. Each one counts up, surprised to see that everyone is still alive. Together, they sit down at the table and begin to eat, casting strange glances at one another. The room feels on the edge of a full blown warzone... when someone screams.
Officer Snake lurches forward, grasping at his chest. He falls forward onto the table, face in his pancakes, unmoving
Someone sitting next to him puts a hand to his wrist and checks.
Snake's heart has stopped.
@Officer Snake is dead. They were Watari, the Bodyguard

DAY 3 BEGINS

THE REMAINING
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Jinjo
  4. @Contrainer
  5. @Space
  6. @Max1996
  7. @Feenie
  8. @ExLight
  9. @jdthebud
THE DEATHLESS
Oricorio - Ryuk, the Restless Godfather Revealed Day Two

THE DEPARTED
Kyriaki - Raye Penber, the Town Follower, Lynched Day One
Ereshkigal - Shuichi Aizawa, the Flavor Deputy, Killed Night One
Officer Snake - Watari, the Bodyguard, Killed Night Two

Day 3 ends in 48 hours, at noon PDT on Wednesday, 17 April 2019
With 9 alive, 5 is majority

Last edited:
Vote: Feenie

I investigated Feenie and my result says I determine that Feenie is not a member of my taskforce.

Back
Top Bottom