• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Lemme rephrase it.
Did you see Officer Snake or Jinjo during Night 2? It would clarify some points of your role; like, does it show who would die or who is effectively going to die.

I don't think it would make sense for him to find out who scum is killing in the middle of the night phase, because hypothetically, scum could change their mind in the last seconds before the phase locks.

Hey, @DekuNut , does the game end when there's as many Mafia as Town? Because if we get a 1 Mafia x 1 Town scenario on a Day it would be a 50/50.

His role name is "Ambulance chaser" right, so it would make sense to actually visit someone who died.

Actually, now that I think about it

He did deny it being an active role, it wouldn't make sense for him to visit Eresh, would it? I mean, do passive abilities/roles target? Are there any roles like that?

I don't think it would make sense for him to find out who scum is killing in the middle of the night phase, because hypothetically, scum could change their mind in the last seconds before the phase locks.

Not what I asked tho. I asked him if it showed who really died or if showed who was targeted by scum, I never said anything about being in the middle of the night.

Who did you visit on previous nights and who visited them if anyone?
I have not visited anyone previous nights, because my full roll is that during the day I can say if I plan on watching, but the drawback is that I would become Miller during those nights. The first 2 nights I have chosen to be vanilla instead.

Basically yes, and I will too the next night because I already decided I want to watch someone

Basically yes, and I will too the next night because I already decided I want to watch someone
My role is a bit similar in doing something that isn't the norm.
I'll trust you. Since nobody else visited the victim and it only makes sense you would visit Jinjo, to see if anyone would kill her.

I still don't understand Max's role, he hasn't explained it clearly enough and it just doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Max1996

I still don't understand Max's role, he hasn't explained it clearly enough and it just doesn't make sense.

VOTE: Max1996
I explained everything I actually know about it. Then again, it's the most worthless thing ever anyway...
Unvote: CheffOfGames
Vote: Max1996

I never understand the point of voting for yourself, it just makes you look like a Jester or something, it certainly doesn't help your case if you're actually town either.

I never understand the point of voting for yourself, it just makes you look like a Jester or something, it certainly doesn't help your case if you're actually town either.
I said it twice already, didn't I?

I explained everything I actually know about it. Then again, it's the most worthless thing ever anyway...
Unvote: CheffOfGames
Vote: Max1996

@Oricorio

I would love to hear what you have to say, I'm still trying to fathom what a restless spirit has to gain or if it was purely to keep the theme (since we kill using the Death Note and a God of Death cannot die from one)
May as well make use of your ability, even if you are Mafia

Better than being Vanilla is it not? Town is still useful.
I suppose...but I still feel like it's pointless how I'm told who dies at the end of the Night phase, which is when everyone learns that anyway. Sure, I'm the first, but there's so little time between me learning and it being revealed in-thread, it's a pretty useless role.

Back
Top Bottom