• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia (Game Killed, Stalemate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Death Note Mafia (Day Eight, Late Title Change)

Ryuu- Mason. Nothing else to it.

TSD- Traitor. He became a part of the Mafia on Night 5, absorbing all the dead mafia's powers.

Metabee- Scribe. Once in the game he could kill anyone at any time, day or night, and it would be posted ASAP. Mafia.

Pokemad- Hypnotist. He was the Doctor, basically. Innocent.

Twiggy/Resiram- Old Cop. He had a Pacemaker, so he couldn't die via heart attack (the only way Metabee could insta-kill, and how you die if mode of death isn't specified), and, as per D.N. rules, after he survived three times, he couldn't be killed by lynching or Mafia. He died instantly if Win stole his Pacemaker, though (b/c the Master Theif role is that badass, stealing pacemakers without people noticing).

Ha! I knew TSD was guilty!

woah, wait!
I was right!!!?? Talk about luck!

So, SI, even though the game died, you still gonna rank the people who gave a damn?

It's kinda hard, since this game was kinda bad :/

THOUGH THE MAFIA SHOULD READ THE RULES. YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE SENDING ME ALL YOUR PMS.

I'm just curious to know how I did and how I can improve.

@Manic: That's what I'm talking about. If only we had one more vote...we could have even won this game properly. XD

@SI: This game wasn't so bad... Not trying to offend you, but you just held it in a wrong timing, when people would be busy with exams and all.

TSD wasn't a mafia from the start, then? :O

Last edited:

Woah, the innocents were just one death away from losing the game.

Well the mass modkill didn't help things. :/ Though a lot of people hit the inactive streak in this.

I had some good collaboration going with Gible and Ryuu before I hit the dust. At least my suspicion in Badal was correct. Shiny Drapion and Metabee were my next guesses, had I been in the game. Oh wow. I'm just sad it ended in a stalemate so to speak.

I'll close this if you wish me to SI.

Last edited:
If people want two mafia games going at once, I'd be able to mod a "simple mafia" game -- just

Citizens:
ordinary citizens
doctor
officer
detective

Mafia:
mafia
agent

SI still needs to give ratings (if he wants to).

Also the simplest of all mafia games has this:

cop
doctor
normal innocents
mafia

But usually people add a godfather and public speaker to that. In with usually I mean almost always. And then some potential other roles.

I'm probably not going to give ratings, because the best rating I can give with this game is 'You didn't suck'. The Masons did pretty well early on, but the Mafia deciding to kill them... yeah, bad move, Mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom