This seasonal event, originally run in 2020, features Skyla and Erika spreading some holiday cheer around Paiso while in festive winter themed outfits. Several special missions will be available during the event period, opening up special stories focused on these two trainers. Players will earn Jolly Holly, Jingle Bell, Merry Poinsettia, and Festive Wreath items for completing these missions, which can be exchanged for a variety of in-game rewards. Special badges, and a total of 1,110 gems can be earned from battle completion rewards and from missions.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Main Character & Pikachu, Main Character & Torchic: + 20% (1.2) bonus items
- Rosa (Holiday 2019) & Delibird, Siebold (Holiday 2019) & Octillery: +40% (x1.4) bonus items
- Skyla (Holiday 2020) & Togekiss, Erika (Holiday 2020) & Comfey: +60% (x1.6) bonus items
When completing any of the following six areas, Trainers may also obtain special Area Info for Delibird's Delivery, a special area where the decoration event items can be collected more efficiently, allowing players a better shot at completing all missions before the event finishes.
- Ornament Gathering: Part 1
- Ornament Gathering: Part 2
- Ornament Gathering: Part 3
- Ornament Hunting: Part 1
- Ornament Hunting: Part 2
- Ornament Hunting: Part 3
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Ultimate Ornament Collection are reset every day at 10:00pm (PST).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Jolly Holly, Jingle Bell, Merry Poinsettia, and Festive Wreath items at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher, and sent to players' Present Boxes
These Seasonal Scout banners allow players to Scout four returning holiday themed 5★ Sync Pairs.
- Erika (Holiday 2020) & Comfey
- Skyla (Holiday 2020) & Togekiss
- Rosa (Holiday 2019) & Delibird
- Siebold (Holiday 2019) & Octillery
In addition to the normal Super Spotlight Seasonal Scout, players can also take advantage of a special 5★-Guarenteed Seasonal Scout at a cost of 3,000 gems (free or paid). This scout, which can only be done once, ensures that at least one of the 11 Sync Pairs scouted will be a 5★ Sync Pair. Possible 5★ Sync Pairs from this scout include all four past seasonal sync pairs, along with other Sync Pairs from the general pool.
The Super Spotlight Seasonal Scout and it's associated 5★-Guarenteed Seasonal Scout will both run until January 4th, 2022 at 9:59pm (PST).
The Sonia Spotlight Scout banners allow players to Scout Sonia together with her Yamper in a 5★ Electric-type Support Sync Pair. This all-rounder has a selection of moves and skills to buff and heal its own team, as well as apply debuffs and status effects to the opposition.
This 5★ pair will be scouted with an expanded Sync Grid, and has the ability to be powered up into a 6★ EX. When powered up, Sonia puts on a lab coat and changes to her Professor outfit.
This Spotlight Scout banner is available right now, with both x6 (requiring 1,500 paid gems) and x11 scout options. Support Move Candy Coins will be given out as gifts for both multi-scout options, for up to 3 Sync Pair Scouts each. The scouts will run until January 7th, 2022 at 9:59pm (PST).