• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deebe's Art thread

Deebe

8-bit Colored
Reaction score
Hi, My names Destiny and I draw stuff sometimes, I'll dump some of my pokemon art here, mostly stuff of my trainer OC and his pokemon, and just pokemon in general

Snapchat (doodle, will color and detail later probs)

E02fPNu.png

Random pokemon doodles
CFCooCu.png
bWk4aeJ.png

Those are really nice! I particularly like sketches myself, so I'm impressed :3

I made a shiny minior in blender today for class, thought id post some renders of it:

dwBo5mZ-cqUq2nPa-x9aFBDzvcynP7ioIBKBUNnROQIwhgMipWgjueFjPpoEoH8BZ12L6pOuYOWXqPKfUpA6=w1920-h950

9um8b520KmKcCy-SXDoKsEUQMVY2fWwD64IgxvtYgrtfmNpJDpFubuMp2KE-W7Y0KIPlWEQaDnpaSgek3gwF=w1920-h950

Im a real noob when it comes to 3d modeling so sorry in advance if it looks rough! I also had to do the texturing with my mouse so... ^^;

most recent art:

hi_welcome_to_chilis_by_dinovite-dc48igk.png

Back
Top Bottom