• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deetdeet

Catilena1890

Serperior rules us all
Reaction score
Peep-a-boo! My name is Catilena1890, but you guys can call me Cat or Kitty. I`m fairly new to the forums, but I`m a long-time fan of Bulbapedia and I rely on you guys for so much info. In fact, I rely on the information you guys have in order to run my own pokemon site effectively, from the sprites to the movesets to the episodes and games.

After reading up on the Shipping History, I decided to join the forums so that I could meet Archaic for myself and see why everyone likes him and his leadership style so much. No, I don't expect him to post in this thread, PM me, or even acknowledge me on the forum, but I would like to see how he treats members overall and how he takes care of his site.

But other than that my goal for being a Bulbagarden member is to stay informed when something epic happens with pokemon, games, manga and anime alike. I`ll see if I can convince some of my own members to come here, but rest assured, I am NOT here to advertise, so do not accuse me of such please.

About me, well, My favorite pokemon is Serperior, my favorite color is Royal Purple, I have 3 dogs, and I run my own roleplaying sites with my friends. I like to meet new people, though I am slightly oblivious to things, like I did not know it was Nintendo Official Zoroark Month until the 7th
and it took me about a week to find out Meowth had switched sides for longer than the single span of an episode

So, who wants to be the first to talk to me? *Preferably WITHOUT a request for me to join your pokemon RP site?*

I saw you in a thread before I saw you here.

First.

Just things I had to get off my chest. Now, on to the greeting:

Welcome to the forums, and all that shabazz. Have fun here, and don't be a stranger.

Hey! Listen! Welcome. ^^
You won't see Archaic a lot, he doesn't post a lot. ^^'

LoL, I`ll try not to League XD I miss posting OOC discussions.

XD Raizhu. I know I most likely won't see him. Like I said, I don't really expect to. I mainly just wanna see his admining style and have Non-IC discussions again.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay. :3

Welcome to BMGf, Catilena1890! If you plan on staying, please consider looking at the Mentor Program!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of the administration team! :)

HEYY! I'm Luka |3 Call me Dashie. Welcome to the forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, Cat. I hope you have a nice time here, and enjoy yourself.

Welcome to the Forums! That's a nice intro you made there :) Have fun, and post wisely!

Thank you all so much! I feel so welcomed here! And lol, I promise I`ll try my best to post appropriately Arc. I`m 20 years young, and I know I`m gonna make some mistakes, but I`ll still try to avoid them XD

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom