• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! 2.0 Guide and Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in that case, I think I'm going to go for some added Def since it's kinda important not to die when you're a healer. And if I get an additional point like jack which I probably won't but just making sure, then I'd like to put that in Ddg, just saying.
You do since you'll also be coming in at level 3, so you get 2 bonus points.

Now that I have everyone squared away we'll begin in a few hours! Let me know if there are any last many changes or purchases you'd like to make before we begin.

Just for a sneak peak behind the scenes, I thought y'all might be interested to know that the current level has undergone several stages of development. I cut out the entire first round basically right before typing up the OP. I was going to make you guys fight a swarm of Zubat but I figured that would be ridiculously tedious for everyone. So I eventually added another round to make up for it, but cut that as well because at 1:00 am tonight I had a better idea.

Basically I've put a lot of time into prepping this level and I'm very excited for the rounds to come. I hope you all enjoy them as well~

Fighting one or two zubats is fun, fighting four at once while your whole team is confused is not :B

I think SWARM mode could be an interesting feature for this... Swarm mode would be a high number of enemies... say 5 to 10, but it'd also allow protagonists to make multiple moves per turn to counter the increased number of enemies.

I think it could be interesting.

Yo Enzap don't forget about this thing pls. Or are you still busy or something?
I was trying to let this die quietly

I had finals last week, was at the beach with no internet this week, and I am graduating on Sunday. But I will try to update tonight or perhaps tomorrow.

*Cough*

...This still a thing, or has your dream of letting it die with a wimper come true, Enzap? :p

Last edited:
Sorry I've disappeared for the most part. The staff have been working on two separate but time consuming projects that y'all will be hearing about very soon. After that all blows over I'm going to return some of my attention to this at least long enough to train someone to take over for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom