• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Defeat the Boss! Level 2: Mushroom Kingdom Mischief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll toss my Throwing Knife at Lakitu...again.
Roll: 13
Hit!
Damage: 2
I throw my Basic Spear at Lakitu, again.
Roll: 9
Also a hit!
Damage: 6
I'll try launching some Barbed Arrows at Lakitu.
Roll: 5
Poked 'em right in the cloud!
I'll Punch lakitu in the face with my magic fist.
Roll: 1
You swing valiantly, but Lakitu hovers just out of your reach this time

Lakitu: 22/50

"I've had it with you, pests!" Lakitu squeaks down at you. He then uses Spiney Swarm, commanding all 3 Spineys to charge at Elementar!
Each Spiney hit!
Damage: 9

Current HP:
Lakitu: 22/50
Spiney 1: 8/10
Spiney 2: 10/10
Spiney 3: 10/10
Elementar: 1/10
Kazekage: 10/10
MegaPod12: 9/10
Doctor Floptopus: 10/10

Last edited:
First I'd like to note that I miscounted in one of the earlier turns, Lakitu should have 2 less HP. Adjusting that now.
I'll toss my Throwing Knife at Lakitu once more.
Roll: 13
Hit!
I'll throw some Barbed Arrows at Lakitu again.
Roll: 12
And another hit! You're making Lakitu pretty grouchy!
Well, I think I have to heal Elementar .
Elementar's HP has been restored by +3
Oh wow. Thankyou. I will retaliate by throwing my Basic Spear at Lakitu.
Roll: 8
That, too, is a hit

Lakitu: 12/50
Elementar: 4/10

Lakitu scowls down and orders a Spiney Swarm on Doctor Floptopus.
Two of the three Spineys hit!

Doctor Floptopus recovers 1 HP

Current HP:
Lakitu: 12/50
Spiney 1: 8/10
Spiney 2: 10/10
Spiney 3: 10/10
Elementar: 4/10
Kazekage: 10/10
MegaPod12: 9/10
Doctor Floptopus: 5/10

You can heal yourself Flop if you like.

I consider taking a risk and using my broadsword, but I stick with my current action of throwing the Basic Spear at Lakitu.

I give Lakitu yet another taste of my Throwing Knife.
Roll: 7
Hit!
You can heal yourself Flop if you like.

I consider taking a risk and using my broadsword, but I stick with my current action of throwing the Basic Spear at Lakitu.
Roll: 20
CRITICAL HIT!
Damage: 10
Let's go with firing some more Weighted Arrows at Lakitu.
Roll: 19
Close to a crit, but now quite
Damage: 3
Heal: Elementar
You restore Elementar's HP by 3

Lakitu: 0/50
Elementar: 7/10

After taking a direct hit from Elementar's spear, Lakitu tumbles down from his lofty perch. The now directionless Spineys huddle around their fallen leader before individually shattering into clouds of pixels.

Congratulations! You have defeated Lakitu! You finally enter the massive castle. After an epic off-screen journey through the dark corridors involving leaping over rivers of lava, ducking under fireballs, and evading hordes of minions, you finally arrive in the central chamber where Bowser is waiting for you. The small mushroom-like creature you came to rescue is trapped in a cage dangling from the ceiling.

"Well well, who do we have here?" Bowser growls, "I was hoping the Princess would come herself. I may have accidentally kidnapped the wrong person when I snuck into Peach's castle last night, but I thought 'hey, I can use this helpless little wimp to lure her here.' But then she just sends you in her place? I know she'll come running once I trap you here as well!"

Your final battle of this level begins!

BOSS
Bowser
243grjl.jpg
HP 80
Atk +3
Def +2
Ddg +2

Good luck

I toss my Throwing Knife at Bowser.
Roll: 20
CRITICAL HIT!
Damage: 4
I'll cast a spell of evasion on MegaPod12.
Mkay
I use my massive Broadsword to attack Bowser.
Roll: 4
That's a hit!
I duck under Bowser to launch some Basic Arrows at his torso, then jump away.
Roll: 12
Also a hit!
Damage: 1

Bowser: 69/80

Bowser laughs at that pitiful display of aggression and uses his might Bowser Stomp, leaping high in the air and coming down on Kazekage
It hit!
Damage: 8

NOTE: For your benefit I will share with you that Bowser Stomp ignores +2 Def, but it cannot be used twice in a row

Current HP:
Bowser: 69/80
Elementar: 10/10
Kazekage: 2/10
MegaPod12: 10/10
Doctor Floptopus: 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom