• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

Thank you forums for not notifying me that there were posts. *sigh* Let's continue.

The team walked up to the door on Cabin1 and entered. There was a bed, a trash can, a wardrobe, and an older lady sitting in a chair in the corner near the window.

As they entered, Rio popped the last of the bacon in her mouth, and tugged on Lone_Garurumon's sleave, pointing to the third room.

I wanna talk to the older lady, ask her about her day.
“I remember what it was like to be young and on an adventure.” The older lady said. “Always running around, catching pokemon, battling pokemon. Make sure you treasure every moment you have together, young one.”

I want to sneakily check the trash can, while Cheff distracts the old lady by talking with her.
Pika_pika finds trash. Someone drinks a lot of milk.

Hmm, seems like the aura in room number 3's special in some way.

Is there something weird about it girl? Do you think we should investigate?
Rio looks thoughtful for a moment then nodded.

“Always running around, catching pokemon, battling pokemon. Make sure you treasure every moment you have together, young one.”
"Don't worry ma'am, me and my friends here are having the time of our life. I hope you'll have yours here too."
I propose heading to room 3, Rio seems concerned.
I would indeed say to leave this room, nothing here. And then either go to 2 and down the line, or 3 and check out what Rio has to say.

The team left cabin 1 and made their way to cabin three.

Inside was a bed, wardrobe, trashcan, a man standing in the corner and a little girl, about 9, running in circles in the middle of the room. She skidded to a stop as they entered. "Wow! It's a Lucario!" She giggled excitedly. "Hey! You, Mister! The one with the hat wearing Lucario! Battle me! Just you!"

The others frowned and glanced at Lone_Garurumon. Sometime between leaving Cabin 1 and entering Cabin 3, Rio had stolen LG's hat and was now wearing it.

Very well young lady, I accept your challenge!
Lone_Garurumon has accepted the young girls challenge. This will be a one on one battle, with only Rio available to battle.

Kanto team, since LG will be busy, I will allow you to split off and explore the ship. You will be unable to start battles, or progress past story areas, but you can explore.

Or you can choose to wait here and cheer on your teammate.

Back
Top Bottom