• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

...Wait a sec. I read through entire SS Anne sequence up to this point and we didn't actually visit Cabin 5 yet. Cabin 1 was the one with old lady, Cabin 2 - one with Shuppet, Cabin 3 - the one with Lucario.

Shoud we go back, or continue through the corridor?

Hmm, this feels... Familiar... I poke around to see if I can find anything like the crystal that was hiding Shuppet.
Lone_Garurumon pokes around without any luck.

I check the trash can. There are always items in the trash cans in Pokemon.
Acrobatic Crobat checked the trash can. It was empty.

I'll look under the bed to find some clue.
Pika_pika42 checked under the bed and found some coins.

$20,050 + $200 = $20,250

I'll open the wardrobe to find Narnia see if something is in there
CheffOfGames found the wardrobe empty.

Dang it, I wanted to find Narnia, aaaanyways, seems like there's nothing here except a feeling of being watched. I'd say we continue

Back
Top Bottom