• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

Why are you guys so destructive? That ain't necessary, there are ways to get in without breaking the door. Like finding a key, picking the lock or even using something like teleport to get in.

...If we caught that Shuppet, we could ask it to look what's inside...

Teleport, you say, Cheff? Well, Coues does know Teleport, right? Could you use it to get inside? In case person inside won't like it, you could just say you were aiming for somewhere else and got there by accident...

If that doesn't work though... hey Esper, do you think you'd be able to use your Kinesis to move around the pins and pick the lock?

@Snowy, would we be able to use teleport to get inside?
Teleport will take you back to the last healing location you used.

I will not comment if the other suggested methods will work, but I will note that if there was a doormat, I would have mentioned it :)

Oh and one more thing I should mention... like many other RPGs, actions will have consequences. Nothing that will make it impossible to complete the game, but may set you back or other penalties.

Experiment and explore as you please, but remember that destroying the door might not be the best idea if you want to avoid getting into trouble.

Hey Rio, can you tell if anyone's inside?
Rio tilted her head for a moment in thought then shook her head.

So... Esper, can you pick that lock with Kinesis?
Esper used Kinesis. The Lock's accuracy fell.
Esper raised her spoons towards the door then hesitated before glancing at the sailor guarding the entrance then at her trainer.

I'll look around for the key with Pika.
While Pika munched on a berry, Pika_pika42 searched the corridor. Unfortunately, the corridor was completely clean... Not even a grain of dirt.

I guess we're gonna have to come back later then, maybe we'll find clues further on in the ship why this cabin is locked.
I'd say we go check out cabin 5

Well, there's no living being in there, so that's something we know now. I guess there could be some neat physical object in there, but we'd probably have to come back with Shuppet for that.
I'd say we go check out cabin 5
Cabin 5 is where we started with the Lucario v Lucario match. I think what we want now is one of the corridors.

Unless...
Hey Rio, can you sense where Shuppet is to give us a hint? Or can't you reach that far?

Back
Top Bottom