• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deleting a Report?

xoddf2

Back and Better than Ever
Reaction score
I accidentally double-posted, and I at first reported it, then I found out I could delete it myself, and I did so. Given that I deleted the post I reported, is the report gone aswell? If not, is there a way I can delete it myself?

Don't worry. The fact that the double post is gone, that means that moderators have nothing to warn you about. If you want to, I'm sure mods would have an open PM box so you could explain the error.

You would only get a warning, worst case scenario, as it was a first and minor offense. No need to worry. Also reports can't be deleted for future reference, as far as I know.

You don't need to (and can't, btw) delete your report; it's really not a big deal. This is just a one-off thing; as long as you don't make a habit of consciously reporting things that don't need to be reported, you'll be fine.
Also, I want to point out that we don't warn or infract for accidental double posts; it happens all the time, to everyone (and I mean EVERYONE). We'll delete them if they come up, but that's it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom