• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Delibirdas little workshop of wonders and horrors

For y'alls information, I reckon that Oggy and the Cockroaches is surperior to Tom & Jerry. It's a lot more interesting and it has more variation, as well as much better music. Not to mention that the cockroaches are actually likeable.

Might be that I have not slept much at all, but I am tempted to delete my account and never have anything to do with the Pokémon fandom again.

I have been so tired that I am shivering, so my activity here will plummet. Just need to keep myself in as good shape as possible. Also, no replies or reactions. Wanna stay as of the hook as possible.

I am gonna start watching The Daltons again, a show I have faint memories of watching as a child. The English dub is tolerable, but I wish they had the Norwegian one, too.

I gave up on Super Mario Odyssey. I just couldn't go past the Lord of Lightning, and I don't really have much motivation to try to. I am not much of a Mario fan, and since I have ADHD, I need interest in stuff to do things. I am more willing to face difficulties in Pokémon, since it is more about strategy, rather than skill.

If there is something Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl, as well as The Wild Update has taught me, it is that "grateful gamer" is an oxymoron.

We are havin' taco for dinner, and it's really hard to wait. Especially since the normal food is boring at the moment.

Btw, I like food, but I don't really care that much about what others think of food. Pretty sure it is a thing we can't argue about, you can't really change someones mind about stuff like that.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom