• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deli's little corner

Reaction score
Because it needs to go somewhere.

A few warn...notes; I like grotesque things, I am self-taught and I don't usually do line art.

Everything I make is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.

First delivery:
IMG_20220418_192620070.jpg IMG_20220418_193809536.jpg IMG_20220418_195527403.jpg IMG_20220418_194553780.jpg

Click on 'em to get the full picture.

Last edited:
Drawing drawn after the image of Nita used for her Pokémon Adventures section on Bulbapedia.
55B3D6F0-3AFD-4AF0-BC62-19373983773E.jpeg
Really proud of it. Used a lotta time. Almost no fancy pancy techniques, just drew after the lines. The exception were the eyes, where I drew a coupla ovals and thickend the some parts of the lines before adding eyelashes. Gettin’ that stroke thingy on the top o’ her head right in terms of placement was hard, but now it’s good.

The mouth went through a few revisions, before I landed on the current one. Before, it was too small and too close to the chin. I didn’t notice until after I was done that the…uh…thing on her neck was supposed to cover part of her shoulder, so excuse that. Also excuse the odd signature, I didn’t want to rest my arm on the drawing while I was writing it.

Lastly, I decided to use my dad’s iPhone instead of my own phone or the iPad when taking the picture. Both don’t have the best cameras, and I was too proud of it to use a bad camera.

Original image by Satoshi Yamamoto:
ED59EBC1-A406-4DAB-9E81-E549A2A464B3.png

Last edited:
Made this a few days ago.

Sketch:
IMG_20220706_142320007~2.jpg
Excuse the arm, it's part o' sumfin' else. Also excuse the "colouring" (for a lack of a better term), didn't plan to line it.

And final:
IMG_20220710_100914~2.jpg
I need to get some skin tone pens or sumfin' like that.

But yeah, that's Morgan, more an original drawing than last time. Not much to say, other than one-two mishaps. (I added the top eyelash in the wrong place but it doesn't bother me. There is beauty in imperfection.) When I get more skilled, I could cariacture some more elements, but this is a pretty good start.

You may have noticed that her nose looks like Nita's. I'll elaborate on that later.

IMG_20220724_164912418.jpg

I coloured her a good while ago, but I don't like it much. I should have tested it with another drawing first. Maybe it was the paper, I use a regular sketchbook, not a book made for being coloured. (The paper got slightly wave-like.) Oh well, at least I have photographed the original.

Oh, and if photo seems bright, I took it while it was exposed to direct sunlight.

Last edited:
IMG_20220728_113004059.jpg

Proud of this one. It's a bit more sharp, rough and detailed than the rounded and cute style that Super Mario use, which I like. Birds are my favourite animals, so putting my spin on the conkdor was a delight. I feel like I should use it for something.

IMG_20220805_170248175.jpg
Remember those sketches of Mars where I said that I was trying to integrate some conventions from the franco-belgian comics tradition (specifically the school developed by Franquin)? This one is also one of those, but now I am on the eyes. Not sure if they will continue to appear, but I do like this one a lot anyhow.

Also, I just noticed it looks like she has cleavage, that's unintentional. I primarily used a piece of artwork with an upward-looking perspective as reference, so I didn't notice her collar line and and top line was supposed to align. Can't fix that now, I have lost my pencil.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom