• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special giveaway for our readers in North America, with the opportunity to win the newly released Deluxe XY Starter Sets for the Pokémon TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Arceus42

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the Delphox card the most because I can't wait to see what moves it gets.

PkmnChmp5

Reaction score
MY ENTRY:

I'm looking forward to the Fennekin card because I must own everything with Fennekin on it.

EMagigas

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Chesnaught, i'ts great that the "weird" starter is fantastic in-game!

ajsanchez4

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Greninja. His mat block attack will be very useful.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
I haven't really been into the TCG lately, but all the XY series cards look awesome! Might start playing again!

qwart

Reaction score
I am excited for Greninja because it is my favourite starter and the art on the card looks AMAZING!

TMeyer16

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Chesnaught card because he is my favorite final evolution of the Kalos starters and he has good attacks.

Zitro

Reaction score
I'm interested in Granbull from the Chespin deck because I want to see what fairies can do.

Icestar649

The Rising Trainer
Reaction score
I cant wait to see the chesnaught from the chespin deck because the tcg has cool artwork

megamagikarp

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Inkay: I want to see how its topsy-turvy theme carries over to the TCG.

Wolfking_Hamon

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Delphox card, because it's e-line is my second favorite of all 6 generations.