• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Deluxe XY Kalos Starter Set to be won: Giveaway for North American readers only

Bulbanews is pleased to offer a special giveaway for our readers in North America, with the opportunity to win the newly released Deluxe XY Starter Sets for the Pokémon TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

I am looking forward to the Delphox card the most because I can't wait to see what moves it gets.

MY ENTRY:

I'm looking forward to the Fennekin card because I must own everything with Fennekin on it.

I'm looking forward to Chesnaught, i'ts great that the "weird" starter is fantastic in-game!

I'm looking forward to Greninja. His mat block attack will be very useful.

I haven't really been into the TCG lately, but all the XY series cards look awesome! Might start playing again!

I am excited for Greninja because it is my favourite starter and the art on the card looks AMAZING!

I can't wait for the Chesnaught card because he is my favorite final evolution of the Kalos starters and he has good attacks.

I'm interested in Granbull from the Chespin deck because I want to see what fairies can do.

I cant wait to see the chesnaught from the chespin deck because the tcg has cool artwork

I'm looking forward to Inkay: I want to see how its topsy-turvy theme carries over to the TCG.

I'm looking forward to the Delphox card, because it's e-line is my second favorite of all 6 generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom