• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Demo discussion (not for spoilers/datamine info)

Can we pause with the demo event disappointments to appreciate how nice the music is (and most likely will be)? :whistle: Hau'oli City's and Ten Carat Hill's themes are delicious audio.

The nighttime theme for Hau'oli City is gorgeous, too. I love my light jazz. I hope the nighttime themes are as good as this one. The last time we had nighttime themes in a Pokemon game, that was DPPt, and I found most nighttime themes to be inferior to the daytime themes.

I talk to the girl southwest and Machamp ended up appearing. No sign of girl at beach yet.

Can we pause with the demo event disappointments to appreciate how nice the music is (and most likely will be)? :whistle: Hau'oli City and the Ten Carat Hills themes are delicious audio.

The Ten Carat Hill theme is honestly one of my favorite tracks in the whole series now. Kukui's theme is really nice as well.

Really, I've just got nothing but praise for the music so far. I dig Team Skull's music, both Hau'oli City themes are impressive and soothing, Mahalo Trail is mystifying, Route 2's theme perfect captures that core Pokémon spirit, and the Pokémon Center theme is the first rendition of it that I actually like. The Trial music is super-fun to play along to, which is spot-on what it needed to be.

Additionally, the Trainer Battle theme shot up on my list of favorites (those drums c: ), although it has not yet managed to oust Kalos's as my favorite rendition.

Last edited:
Wonder if any more new people will show up in it, like Dexio did?

I tripped the Lily event, celebrated Pikachu's birthday, snapped a few pics of the Alola Dugtrio, ran into Sina and Dexio and saw the whole exchange with the Slowpoke. Most of these events were fun. Well, except for one.

The Slowpoke thing? Um, can I erase that from my memory please? Talk about insanely awkward. o_O

Now I'm just waiting to see a girl off. XD

Kinda glad I missed the shady deal event... really doesn't sound like the best thing to witness...
The Ten Carat Hill theme is honestly one of my favorite tracks in the whole series now. Kukui's theme is really nice as well.

Really, I've just got nothing but praise for the music so far. I dig Team Skull's music, both Hau'oli City themes are impressive and soothing, Mahalo Trail is mystifying, Route 2's theme perfect captures that core Pokémon spirit, and the Pokémon Center theme is the first rendition of it that I actually like. The Trial music is super-fun to play along to, which is spot-on what it needed to be.

Additionally, the Trainer Battle theme shot up on my list of favorites (those drums c: ), although it has not yet managed to oust Kalos's as my favorite rendition.
Agreed. The music in the demo was amazing. Even better when my younger sister got her ukulele and tried to replicate the Pokemon Center theme.

Back
Top Bottom