• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Demons of Decay [Teen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonwolf

Semper Vigilus
Reaction score
You're powers are very subtly appearing right now, so make sure to hint at them. Besides that you all know whats up for now.

----------------------

I guess the best place to start was the following Saturday. That’s when our powers manifested. I was down at the bookstore again just trying to ignore the lingering headache I had. Yesterday had been terrible. Honestly I wish I took the offer to go to the ER. Every part of my body felt like it was being exploded or crushed or both. I was huddled off in the back corner reading some dystopia, one of my favorite genres. Now and then my vision would blur then go entirely black. I would get up, but if that happened outside I’d be screwed so I hoped it would subside.

Will quietly read through a copy of 1984 for school. He had already read the book a year or two ago, but he was bored, and a fierce pain like that of drill b eing thrust into his forehead. So he read it again to try take his mind off of the troublesome pain. He was feeling even worse yesterday, not being able to even leave his bed because his body had hurt so much.

Noel was simply watching TV. Her head was throbbing, and she decided to take it easy because she felt so sick and sore the day before. She was simply watching a rerun of a sitcom while she drank a glass of iced tea. Noel was pretty bored, but she wasn't feeling up to much, so the best she could do was sit down and take it easy for awhile. Much to her dismay.

"I"m tellin ya Rick I'm gonna die now. Its gonna happen." Lucas moaned from his cot.

"Yep said that hours ago, and sadly you still aren't shutting up." Rick muttered from behind a batman comic book.

"Whatever I saw thursday did this to me. It's infected me, I'm gonna be zombie or something." Lucas blathered on.

"Have I told you, you get psychotic when you're sick?" Rick sighed.

"I do not." Lucas grumbled sitting up and throwing a book at Rick's head.

"Alright lets go!" Rick shouted throwing his comic aside.

Lucas groaned in pain as he got out of bed, but stood firm. For some reason the pain even felt kind of good.

Travis was currently resting on his bed in his house. He was still feeling the horrible pain from yesterday. "Where did this even came from? It can't be because of last thursday night.." He thought as he continued to suffer. He tossed and turned before he decided to take a drink of his glass of water on his night stand. As he reached for it, he somehow got static shock from the lamp also on the night stand. He yelped not in pain but in shock. He wondered how did he even got shocked from it when he wasn't even that close to it. He simply came to the conclusion that he somehow built up a lot of static. He wasn't sure if he was right but decided it wasn't something to worry much.. He drank from the glass of water before returning to bed, hoping for the pain to end soon.

"What are you reading?" A voice echoed in my head.

"Nomad: Krimson... wait..." I started to look around.

The shop was empty except for the shop owner who was way across the room behind the counter. No way he whispered to me. I began to feel rather nauseous, and slightly disturbed. What the heck was going on?

- - -

Lucas and Rick were happily wrestling and beating the shit out of each other. Lucas usually was stronger, but he was so tired and felt so terrible that every blow really hurt. Then it all didn't. He felt better than before even. He assumed it was his adrenaline, but ever ache was gone. How? It didn't really matter. Lucas grabbed and pinned Rick with an evil smile.

"I don't think I'm gonna die anymore."

Jada was in the graveyard near her house, her favorite place to be. She loved talking to the spirits there, and it was always quiet. Not many people went near the graveyard, since they were creeped out. Better for her. The spirits were her only friends, since no one wanted to be friends with her. She'd gotten over it, though. Today was like every day she went to the graveyard, except for the fact that she had a splitting headache, and her spiritual senses were on the fritz. She decided to go home, since she couldn't hear or talk to the spirits, and she didn't feel well. She hoped a nap would help, so that's what she went to do.

After sleeping for a while, Travis woke up. He immediately noticed that he wasn't feeling as much pain as before. His mood was slightly better thanks to his. He saw that his glass of water was empty so he decided to refill it by himself. He was feeling better anyway. He got out of the bed, grabbed the glass and then headed towards the door. He got another shock this time from the doorknob. "Is this going to be a normal thing?" He thought annoyed. He opened the door with the hem of his shirt instead and left towards the kitchen.

I got up, and put the book back, cause ya know this was the one place I hung out and didn't want to get banned. I was shaky on my feet, but I held myself up with the wall. I stumbled outside, and tried to head home. The voice began to get louder, and more persistent asking about reality and space and time. I grabbed my bike, but knew I was too dizzy to ride it so I used it to support me as I walked. As the voice talked things got darker. Then I heard loud hum like the air had just been fried. I looked towards the source to see another of those mysterious red portals, but everything else I saw was black. I stumbled back tripping over my bike and falling into the road, which i could only tell by the texture. I tried to get up and run, but before I could move I heard a blaring car horn growing louder and louder. In a few seconds that portal wouldn't be any problem.

- - -

"Good for you now get off of me!" Rick shouted, "You're knee is breaking my rips."

"Really? I wasn't trying to press hard." Lucas joked, but was honest.

"Yeah look at my arms dude you bruised them where you grabbed me. What the hell!?" Rick growled.

"Hey you know I wouldn't try to seriously hurt you. I didn't feel like I was applying much force at all. I felt like I was barely touching you."

"Apparently not." Rick said holding his arms over his ribs.

Will grew tired of reading, so he decided to take a walk to clear his head. "So bothersome." He muttered, as messaged the sides of his head.

"Ow!" Noel shouted, as she accidentally cut her finger with a knife while cutting up a loaf of bread. She then examined the wound, much her amazement, it started to heal right before her eyes. Within seconds, it already looked like it was days old already.

"What's going on." Noel asked herself, perplexed on what just happened.

Travis closed the fridge after adding a couple of ice cubes to his glass of water. He noticed that the fridge's lightbulb was flickering, they probably need to replace that soon. He wondered if the pain and headache will go away by sunday, if it doesn't then he might just stay at home. He didn't noticed the short current of electricity in his left hand as he walked towards his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom