• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21? Goody,

New Pokemon game announced on my Birthday (Well, not exactly on my birthday, 22nd is mine, but it would be the 21st in the other side of the globe)

I hope this is the RSE remakes, if there is, I might even have a good reason to save up my pocket money for the original games.

It would be cool if it was a PBR-style game with a storyline like Colosseum/XD, but anyway...

RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES

Please let it be~!!!

*Adds in 1,000,000,000,000 more*

Whenever someone gets the may 21st issue. Magazines mail stuff before the date usually, so expect it in the middle of may.

That would be.. This month, right? These magazines go one month ahead, or is that just CoroCoro?

Please no main series game. I actually want this gen to last a bit. I want my Grey and RSEDS, but I feel it's a bit early for that. And HGSS don't feel THAT old, so RSEDS would feel a bit odd.

I hope it's a new Stadium/Colo and I mean like either/or both Stadium or Colo. No PBR2, PLEASE. D=

They already more or less said a Wii game, most likely the Stadium-esque game for BW is happening, I assume this is something different.

A Mystery Dungeon game would probably be the quickest game they could get out on the 3DS.

They already more or less said a Wii game, most likely the Stadium-esque game for BW is happening, I assume this is something different.
A Mystery Dungeon game would probably be the quickest game they could get out on the 3DS.

Yes a Wii game is happening and is more likely to come this year than next. It would be better to release the Wii game before Project Cafe (they also usually reveal big name games just before the end of a systems cycle) and we already have rumours about the Wii game, nothing about the 3DS game. I just think its obvious its the Wii game.

Just because MD2 was released after D/P doesn't mean we're due for MD4 right now.

Edit: Why do you assume, if anything more people are hyped about the Wii game than MD4.

Great, announcement of an announcement.

We can safely rule out a game for Nintendo 6, given E3 this year is June. A DS release is also unlikely.

I hope its a full 3D full gen 5 title with wild Pokemon and a custom trainer, but my most realistic hope is Snap 2 for the 3DS.

I hope in an easier pokemon game where you become champion of the pokemon world in one hour of gameplay

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... you're kidding, right? Some people could probably finish it in about 30 minutes.

As much as I want this to be a main series game, I kinda doubt it. BW just came out a month ago, so I'm hoping that its the Wii RPG game and it better not suck.

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's Colostadium Revolution BW! D8 I have an Uber team ready! Let me has my 3D Unova!

RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES RSEMAKES

Please let it be~!!!

But if this game IS RSEmakes, then I would be very very happy!! 8D I don't think it's too early for RSEmakes. There wasn't a 10-year gap between RBY and FRLG; why where there be one for RSE and RSEmakes?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... you're kidding, right? Some people could probably finish it in about 30 minutes.

As much as I want this to be a main series game, I kinda doubt it. BW just came out a month ago, so I'm hoping that its the Wii RPG game and it better not suck.

Only in the western world. B&W's been out since September in Japan. I'm not sure if it's a mainseries game though or a console one...I'm going to place my bets on one of the DS franchises. It seems more likely at this point but I cold be wrong.

It's too early for the RS remakes, so I doubt those will happen.

You guys are just getting your hopes up for no reason. :|

It's more likely to be the Wii game in my opinion, the Wii is dieing out but the 3DS has plenty of time for games to be put on it.

The Wii may well be dieing out but they need to push the 3DS and I still think that Nintendo did themselves a huge disfavour by not having one of their biggest franchises on the 3DS lineup.
Myself I hope for a remake of Colosseum and XD for the 3DS, though it would only then start more RSE remake rumers.

*crosses fingers for XD sequel*

I feel like it's too early for Grey and too early for RSE remakes or any other remakes. While I enjoy the PMD series, I'd much rather have something in Orre. Complete with the Eevee starter so I can start with Glaceon and battle shadow Pokemon...

It will most likely be a Mystery Dungeon game, because I bet a new Pokemon game for the 3DS is still in the works and this is just to tide us over until then.

Seeing that it's been hinted that this Generation will be shorter than previous ones, it's possible that this time we'll only have to wait one year, instead of two, for Grey's announcement, which means that it might be released this year un Japan. And if my memory doesn't betray me, Platinum, HGSS and BW were all first announced/unveiled in or around May, and this new game supposedly will be formally announced in May, which makes it very likely to be a main series game again.

In conclusion, I have no doubt that the game nniunced will be either Grey or the much wanted RSE-makes. The Wii and 3DS games will have to wait a bit longer to be revealed to the public.

It's too early for the RS remakes, so I doubt those will happen.

You guys are just getting your hopes up for no reason. :|

In 2004, FRLG were released less than a year and a half after RS, so it's not that early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom