• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime episode title ...

The August issue of Dengeki Nintendo for KIDS magazine, available for purchase from June 21, has revealed some new details regarding Pokémon Black and White Versions 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime epi

"and battles Alder twice times in his house."

When you see it.

Re: Dengeki magazine reveals further B2W2 details: New Pokédex numbers, new anime epi

You battle Alder? As a beginning trainer?

I guess he retired as Champ and has settled down. That or he's going easy on you.

I hope he goes easy. :< Getting curb-stomped by the former champion would be a fun way to begin a new journey.

I thought this was from an official strategy guide at first, but coming from a magazine, it reminds me of the good old days of Nintendo Power (before it became a generic GameInformer clone), in which parts served as a strategy guide for a “game of the month” that walks you through certain, often hard parts of a game, to sometimes even the entire game, depending on how long it was.

Last edited:

Wait- a Pokédex update which allows people to look at routes to see which mons are at routes?

Cool! And TM27 Return... Hopefully Starly isn't in the game. Or else.

This sounds quite cool right now! Only 3 days left...

So is that town with the dirt battlefield where Alder lives?

I wonder if he uses his champion team for your rematch against him post-Elite 4, unless it's more like Cynthia's upgraded team from the first BW game.

My thoughts exactly...

And what's with the medals anyway? I don't think watching TV or looking into a trash bin is worth bragging rights...

It seems that one page puts a lot of attention on Riolu, but I don't know what it says. Can somebody translate it if possible?

(Here's the page)
Dengeki_August_2012_3.jpg

Team Plasma has split into two factions. One of the factions' goal is to steal Pokémon and using them to take over the world.
So, Team Rocket wanna-bes in a strange sense?
Boring >.>
wait
The rival hates Team Plasma because they stole the Purrloin he gave to his younger sister.
Oh BEEP no! It is ON. I will get that Purrloin back if it's the last thing I do.

The guy in the magazine has the Afro Circus Afro on. :0

The guy in the magazine has the Afro Circus Afro on. :0

HE DOES!! lol who wouldve though the Madagascar movie's were so popular in Japan? XD bu twhat does the Riolu thing say?

It seems that one page puts a lot of attention on Riolu, but I don't know what it says. Can somebody translate it if possible?

(Here's the page)
View attachment 67172
The thing about this article is that it's essentially a Let's Play of the first part of the game. The magazine editor is just recounting his experiences while playing it, and at points just rambles on about various hijinks he got into that really aren't important in the long run or anything. (Example: in the second image he talks about how he used up all his money going shopping so he ends up rummaging around in trash in desperation... but there's nothing in the trash cans.)

In that part there he talks about how he really wanted to capture a Riolu before batting Cheren so he spent a long time looking for one in Sangi Ranch. He never managed to find one, though.

It's not a special Riolu event or anything like that, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom