• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dento's Sexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess of Lumas

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Do you think Dento would be a homosexual, heterosexual, or a bisexual?

Yeah i know whatcha mean. He look gay and his name sounds gay...'

but of course, wouldn't that be weird if Pokemon made him the next womanizer?

Way to be shallow. :| I think you guys should wait until he actually appears in the anime before judging.

You can't base someone's sexuality off their appearance or their actions (unless they're doing something specific, like kissing someone)

Sexualities are never fully said, except in the case of Brock and a few others, in the anime or games, so we'll probably never know.

Yeah i know whatcha mean. He look gay and his name sounds gay...'

'Looks gay?' How can someone 'look gay' :|
Also, I'm willing to bet that your assumption is based interiorly on stereotypes, in which case you are shallow and acting stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom