• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deox's artwork

Reaction score
Yeah... This is a thread that I'll be using to post my art... And maybe take some suggestions... I dunno...

Anyways, here's something I drew earlier...

65855.png

Warning... Large...

Yeah, that's about it...

[...]... Hahaha!

65863.PNG

Next one... Hee hee, Latias maid... I did some computer-work to make the lines more visible...

The pictures won't show up for me, are you getting the code from a private album?

It would be best to upload them to an online image hosting website, such as Tinybit or Imageshack

Last time I did that, my computer contracted a virus and we had to erase all the data on it. So yeah...

Drawing #3. A character I came up with in 5th grade: Vecorzik.
65864.png

The album is public now... Would that help?

Oh, I can see it now. I used to have problems with using albums, I guess they fixed it though. It has a nice design.

I meant the picture, it looks really good, just might need some work on the outlining in my opinion.

Wow, I didn't see you fixed the other ones too, I meant the character from 5th grade. :p But nevermind, I was looking at it wrong; it looks fine how it is.

DON'T LISTEN TO OUTCAST HE'S A DERP. *slaps my ex-boyfriend out of here*

lol anyway, i really like the concept on your drawings. kind of creepy, but in a cool way. nice work. i'm all for surreal things. xD. the latias maid is very nice as well.

Uh, the one in the first post was, but now I can see it, the Latias Maid isn't able to be seen anymore, and your RP character and Nel never were able to be seen.

Again, don't ask... White Kyurem Pokemorph... I dunno why.
66049.png
Hopefully, someone will see this... But it's just a sketch, so no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom