• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Deoxys, Darkrai Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Deoxys, Darkrai Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Password is ...

Deoxys and Darkrai Pokémon Dolls will be available via the Japanese Global Link. A password is required to obtain the new Décor.

Read more on Bulbanews

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Deoxys, Darkrai Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Passw

I think it is odd that they are releasing a Deoxys Pokémon Doll before Deoxys has been given out in an event in Generation V. Even though I can obtain an unlimited number of Deoxys by the multiplayer mission in Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs I hope that the Deoxys Pokémon Doll is showing that there may be a Generation V Deoxys event happening soon. An event for Darkrai has already happened in Generation V.

Shiny Shinx

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn!
Reaction score
Re: Deoxys, Darkrai Pokémon Dolls to be available via the Japanese Global Link: Passw

I think it is odd that they are releasing a Deoxys Pokémon Doll before Deoxys has been given out in an event in Generation V. Even though I can obtain an unlimited number of Deoxys by the multiplayer mission in Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs I hope that the Deoxys Pokémon Doll is showing that there may be a Generation V Deoxys event happening soon. An event for Darkrai has already happened in Generation V.
I don't really think it's a sign for anything. I just think they're releasing cool Pokedolls! Everything doesn't need to be a sign, you know. :p

But anyway, which one do you like better?

(I heard there is an English event for these going on.)

Teeboy

Reaction score

The US promotion for both dolls has already begun.