• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Deoxys will be available via Wi-Fi distribution from May 8 to 31. This Deoxys will be level 100 and have four moves. It will be obtainable in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

BulbaBot the Deoxys Wi-Fi distribution will only be for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 the Official Pokémon Site doesn't say anything about it being available for the first Black and White Games.

Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-F

BulbaBot the Deoxys Wi-Fi distribution will only be for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 the Official Pokémon Site doesn't say anything about it being available for the first Black and White Games.

It used to. It appears that was a mistake and they have now updated the page. I've now fixed the Bulbanews article and BulbaBot's post.

Woooooooooo

Yes, now I can ditch my level 9 shiny deoxys, that one is just filling my dex. I traded with people and did things I ain't proud of but full dex is full.

Am I the only one who actually got the Birth Island event for Emerald?? :s

Anyway, the only Legendaries I'm missing at this point in time is Genesect and Meloetta.. The worst part is that they were both given out not too long ago, but I wasn't playing Pokemon for a couple months, so I was completely unaware and missed both of them... :(

Am I the only one who actually got the Birth Island event for Emerald?? :s
My first on location event which I planned to attend after reading Pokémon news online was the Movie 11 Shaymin event so I didn't get the Birth Island ticket but I still managed to get a Deoxys in Generation IV from playing Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs.

If that previous paragraph sounded a bit specific the reason for that is my first event was the Eon Ticket but I luckily got that just by walking into Gamestation one day with my GBA and Sapphire version and the event was happening at the same time. I also got Jirachi, Manaphy and Darkrai from playing Pokémon Channel and Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia during the gap between my first and second on location events.

This download isn't available yet is it? The last I've downloaded was Rocket's Nyaasu and a Pocchama, and I haven't been able to download anything since, unless there has been downloadable Pokemon during very short time intervals that I have missed. I can't find a good list of downloadable contents with dates anywhere.

This download isn't available yet is it? The last I've downloaded was Rocket's Nyaasu and a Pocchama, and I haven't been able to download anything since, unless there has been downloadable Pokemon during very short time intervals that I have missed. I can't find a good list of downloadable contents with dates anywhere.
The distribution hasn't started yet. You can find a good list of distributions with dates on the Front Page of Bulbanews. If you click on the hyperlink saying "See all other distributions" you will go to a Bulbanews page called Front page/Events.

As Water Max said, we keep the BN list updated. However, if you want lists of past events, there are [bp=Category:Event Pokémon]tonnes of pages of those on Bulbapedia[/bp].

Ok, thanks. I've been looking at that list before, but failed to download within the given date. I guess that might have been some special download, like that which my friend got for me. Sometimes game shops give out Pokemon, but I don't know if they are listed, since they differ for each location. My friend got Serebii and the three Beasts for me that way. There are some game shops where I live, but I'm not sure they all distribute Pokemon. It's a bit of old-fashioned anyway. I know before, people would travel far or send their games by mail, but I guess I'm not a nerd enough to do that. Yes, I sent my games once :) I'll wait for the Deoxys, but if it's only for US games then it won't work for me. I should start buying an English copy of the games again.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post, but...Did everybody get their Deoxys's (or Deoxys)? I just downloaded mine, and I love 'em suckers so much. <333 Been resetting to get the Natures I want, and so far I got Damon, my Impish Deoxys. Trying to get a Rash one right now on my White 2. :D BUT ALL I GET IS ADAMANT D:
Hope everybody enjoys their Deoxys's or Deoxys. :D I'll for sure be using these guys in my battles. :3

Probably this was a US only event, because I didn't get one. But Japanese games probably have some other events, but it's been quiet for a while.

Just got my Deoxys. And in doing so, I discovered that you don't need the National Dex to get it! :evil:

Whether that's intentional or an oversight on Nintendo/Game Freak's part, I don't know. But cool nonetheless! :-D

Probably this was a US only event, because I didn't get one. But Japanese games probably have some other events, but it's been quiet for a while.
English language-only. The Japanese games already had the Deoxys event (although as a local event in Japan rather than over Wi-Fi).

Just got my Deoxys. And in doing so, I discovered that you don't need the National Dex to get it! :evil:

Whether that's intentional or an oversight on Nintendo/Game Freak's part, I don't know. But cool nonetheless! :-D

That's intentional. You can also trade for Pokemon not in the local Pokedex (and even get some non-localdex Pokemon from the Dream World).

stupid question...how do i connect to the nintendo wifi? my dsi is connected to the my home wifi..and from there i am at a loss

stupid question...how do i connect to the nintendo wifi? my dsi is connected to the my home wifi..and from there i am at a loss
If your internet connection is working go to the main menu of the game which includes options such as "Continue" and "New Game". One of these options is called "Mystery Gift" which you should select. In the following menu select "Receive from Wi-Fi Connection" and it will search for a current Wi-Fi event which is Deoxys at the moment. When it has found Deoxys select "Yes". After it has downloaded Deoxys the game will restart and then you will need to go to any Pokémon Centre where an NPC will give you Deoxys. I've written these instructions from memory so I might have missed some parts but I think they will be enough for you to learn how to download event Pokémon.

I just got mine! (Modest, yay!) Except I'm only on the fourth gym in White 2, so I have a level 100 Deoxys and then a bunch of level 25 Pokémon...the Deoxys probably won't listen to me. :p I'm going to find a way to get it into White sometime later.

If your internet connection is working go to the main menu of the game which includes options such as "Continue" and "New Game". One of these options is called "Mystery Gift" which you should select. In the following menu select "Receive from Wi-Fi Connection" and it will search for a current Wi-Fi event which is Deoxys at the moment. When it has found Deoxys select "Yes". After it has downloaded Deoxys the game will restart and then you will need to go to any Pokémon Centre where an NPC will give you Deoxys. I've written these instructions from memory so I might have missed some parts but I think they will be enough for you to learn how to download event Pokémon.

Thanks! more help than anything else I was searching online. I'll try it in a bit...I'll let you know how I do

totally worked by the way. now my white 2 character has one badge and a level 100 deoxys... hilarity to ensue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom