• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to be available over Wi-Fi

Deoxys will be available via Wi-Fi distribution from May 8 to 31. This Deoxys will be level 100 and have four moves. It will be obtainable in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to available over Wi-Fi

[expletive that begins with F] YEAH!

:D THE LAST POKÉMON I AM MISSING TO COMPLETE MY LIVING DEX!!

Re: Deoxys distribution announced for May: Level 100 Deoxys to available over Wi-Fi

I think this is the first event Pokémon not in the Unova Pokédex to distributed in English languages games in Generation V since Darkrai in May 2012. I wish Shaymin would be distributed outside Japan soon. I've been creating Deoxys for other people in the forums by playing the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs event mission nearly every week since November 2012. I wonder how often people will ask me for a Deoxys after this event has finished.

So I can finally get one of my best favorites from Hoenn!? Deoxys :D
But just to be sure, is it being distributed in America/english?

Yesss. Deoxys is like the only legendary I've never had before (besides Arceus)

Even better that it's not a gamestop distribution.

YESSSS!!! I'LL GET FOUR DEOXYS'S OUT OF THIS, WOOHOOO!!! :D
*dances around*
I am so happy that I decided to get all four of the B/W games... woohooo!!!! :D
sooo super happy right now...

Is this international, or just North America?

All right! This was the last event legend I needed.
Now I can finally complete the Dex again.

Does anybody know what level it will be? The article mentions moves and held item, but not level.

Does anybody know what level it will be? The article mentions moves and held item, but not level.

Look at the topic title.

yes!!! and in both series! that means two deoxys. Now, I'll just need Celebi and may finally complete a dex since Red version in 2000 xd

I've waited years for this day....YES! May 8th cannot come soon enough!!

My response is this: Yes! Now I will complete my Pokedex soon!

If I recall correctly, the Korean Deoxys had the OT of Team Plasma, and the Japanese Deoxys had the OT of Masuda.

YES! Finally, my Pokedex can be completed. That's my goal before X/Y are released. I can't wait for that feeling, if only for a short time before I have to hunt for more this fall. Thank You.

Deoxys will make 649! Finally!!! I've been waiting since Platinum!

Yes! Finally I can get a Deoxys in a Pokemon game! I remember when I was at least 11 or 12 years old and hearing about the Deoxys events for Emerald/FRLG on Pokemon.com, but I never had the chance to go to a Toys R Us and get one myself. :( I was so disappointed. But now over 8 years later I can finally can get one! You have no idea how long I've been wanting a Deoxys.

Thank you GF, I was beginning to think I'd never get this guy. Oh, and I can get two of them, joy! XD

I never had a Deoxys before. Gotta get them sooner than later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom