• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Deoxys' Forms

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
deoxysforms.jpg

Simple

Best Design
Most Useful
Which Would Win

Final Decision: Normal cuz all around stats

Final Decision: Normal cuz all around stats

That's sort of a misconception. Its defenses are still pretty terrible. Speed-forme has the most balanced stats, excluding its Speed, obviously.

Anyway, I prefer the attack forme aesthetically, and personally, I find Attack-forme Deoxys one of the deadliest Pokemon out there. Without a doubt.

That's sort of a misconception. Its defenses are still pretty terrible. Speed-forme has the most balanced stats, excluding its Speed, obviously.

Anyway, I prefer the attack forme aesthetically, and personally, I find Attack-forme Deoxys one of the deadliest Pokemon out there. Without a doubt.

oh.. lol i havent seen the stats in weeks and i thought normal had all around stats cuz it WOULD make sense

Design-wise: Defense
Usefulness: Speed
Personal Favourite: Speed

My least favorite is Attack forme. It's defenses are WAY too low for my liking... :/

Best Design Normal
Most Useful Attack and Defense
Which Would Win Defense

Picked normal.

Best Design?
Defense forme.
Most Useful?
Attack forme.
Which Would Win?
Hard to decide.

Attack Form looks the best, but that defense is a killer. I go with Speed here.

Attack. I love its twirly tentacles and it has better stats for me.
Normal was close but it's not quite as good.
Speed's shit and I don't want to talk about it.
Defence I can live with. It's okay; not quite good, not quite bad.

I chose Attack, Defence and Speed.

Attack is very powerful, of course, and very fast in fact (except against Ninjask). Speed is speedier and can take advantage of its speed to do great things, like setting up Spikes, and I just like Defence forme.

They scare me. All of them.....
But I still choose attack because its DEADLY!!!

I'll go with the Attack and Speed Formes, as the defensive one is ugly and I don't like walls in general, while the Normal Deoxys isn't good at anything.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom