• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deoxys in England

FabuVinny

May the Aura be with you.
Reaction score
October is looking even better for UK Pokémon fans. Throughout the month, Nintendo will be holding a promotion with cinema chain Vue. To summarise, if you go to one of their cinemas, you can use a download station to download Deoxys for free. (I'm not sure if you get the ticket or the Pokémon straight away.) There will also be a Trading Card Zone (to challenge other players,) a Training Zone, (to prepare your team for Emerald,) and a Battle Zone, (to play a demo of Pokémon XD.)

Here are the places and dates:
  • 8/9 October - Croydon Grants
  • 15/16 October - Cheshire Oaks
  • (21 October - Emerald released!)
  • 22/23 October - North Finchley
  • 25/26 October - Leeds
  • 27/28 October - Leicester
  • 29/30 October - Birmingham
  • 5/6 November - Bristol
  • (18 November - XD released!)

If you live near any of them, then you may want to check it out! :7up:

Last edited:
Yeah same in Germany. We'll have six events taking place at McDonald's 'restaurants' which are very similar to what I heard/read about the ones in GB. In spain they had some kind of beach festival where you could get the auroraticket, too. All have a Deoxys microsite. (English, German and Spanish) And there is also a Dutch and an Italian micrsosite which means they will get the auroraticket some time, too. (or did they already get it? I have no idea about Netherlands but I'm not sure if I actually heard something about the Italian auroraticket o.o)
I'll take photos of the Event in Unterhaching (near Munich) as usual :D and I'm sure Filb will make photos in Hamburg :)
Will anyone take photos at one of the events in GB?
And did PokeSafari/Keno/whatever(o.o) perhaps take some of the event in spain? :O

TK n Happy Ness said:
Figures. Everyone but Canada is getting a shot at Deoxys. Damn NoC bastards.
Well Canada isn't the only, but still you're right, it sucks.

Last edited:
Hmm, are any of them anywhere near County Durham / Tyne & Wear? :( I was always terrible at geography lol. I know I'd be looking at a good few hours drive or something, so I wonder which is the closest

Correction:

"Deoxys in England"

They arn't even bothering with Scotland and Wales this time either - normally they at least have one in each.

Northern Ireland of course stands no fecking chance. -_-.

They're giving all of it to the Southerners it seems, Leeds and Birmingham are both about 1 an a half hours from me, might be able to make one of them, if im lucky. Damn you southerners!

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom