• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Deoxys Ultimate

Nomekop Oen

Mewtwo Disciple
Reaction score
Just posted this this over at gamefaqs.com Tell me what you guys think about it. =)

Well this is my own little creation.

Deoxys_Ultimate_x2.jpg

Deoxys Ultimate

Ability : Overdrive (HP gradually decreases every turn)

Dex Entry : Deoxys manipulates it's DNA to the exact form it needs to morph into it's most powerful and balanced transformation.However,maintaining the correct allignment uses lots of energy so it can only retain this form for a limited amount of time.

Base Stats : Same as Mewtwo's.

I gave it the negetive ability because Deoxys has always had a 'trade-off' theme to it.This form has all around great stats now but the user would have to deal with it's bad ability which is basically auto-poison. (NOT 'auto-Toxic')

BTW,the name at the bottom of the pic is my username at gamefaqs.

I'm going to move this over to the Art Lounge because it's basically a picture edit...

I'm rather interested as to why it has the same stats as Mewtwo. Do you imply a connection between them?

Sorry for posting it in the wrong forum.

As for a connection,hell yeah there's a connection. >:eek: Deoxys and Mewtwo are 'teh rivals' and whatnot. (at least in my own little world...)

Um,I gave it Mewtwo's stats because I'm pretty sure he is the most uber Pokemon in the entire game.Deoxys has had plenty of potential but his stats (as an uber) have always been unbalanced.LG form has high Defense,but low attack,FR form has high Attack,but low defense,etc...

Seeing as how he's a Psychic type (one of the most dominant in the game/same as Mewtwo) and is probably changing his DNA at will whenever he morphs (R/S form,FR/LG form,E form) I'd figure his stats for his ultimate form should be the same as Mewtwo's but with the drawback of having the "Overdrive" ability.(auto-poison)

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom