• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Deoxys vs Genesect

Re: Who would you rather have?

Deoxys.

Better Stat Distribution, better move pool, all round, much cooler.

Genosect is way cooler, plus has type advantage and pretty kickass Techno Blaster.

Genosect has an awesome design, and is the first of it's kind.

Though Genosect is awesome, he's not gonna beat our alien Deoxys.

Genosect, I really like the idea of a bug type legendary, it stands out more. And the cannon on it's back is awesome! :-D

Genosect, although I think Deoxys would win in a battle....

Re: Deoxys vs Genosect

Deoxys used Fire Blast of of it's fucking monstrous special attack. Genosect fucking melted.

I picked Genosect for most of the same reasons already listed, plus it has an interesting backstory to it. I do like how Deoxys can change forms though.

Genosect because it is so legend and being the first bug type legendery
and it ROCKS! But the cannons really the pokemon company are getting better and better! Oh yeah one of my favourite is Deoxys but have not seen if a Genosect is any good but i hope so

Both are awesome, but I still prefer the good ol' Deoxys. I like the way it can change forms to suit all needs. And it has a cooler design.

As wonderful as Genosect is, I still have to go with Deoxys. It's forme changing and design concept are too awesome to ignore.

Fuck, Insect Cyborgs Vs. Mutant Aliens.

THE DECISION IS TOO MUCH

I like Genosect, but x4 weakness against Fire? Deoxys wins, plus I like Deoxys more than Genosect

I like both, but Genesect is more unique being the only Bug type legendary.

Plus, it is a cyborg. Gotta love cyborgs.

Deoxys. Genesect cannot compare. Screw it's typing, it's giant head is ridiculous. Deoxys has some of the highest single stats out of all Pokemon. Genesect has a signature move that out of 5 typings it can have, only one is actually useful, and none give it STAB.

I like Genesect concept, of a prehistoric bug suddenly being given a giant cannon through unnatural means, that doesn't seem to understand much what is going on with itself besides having an strong weapon and entirely oblivious to being the result of inhumane experimentation.

Deoxys on the other hand... an space virus? Why the heck is it not part Poison, then? It's an example of an original and clever concept... that just because of being weird and tangentially related to paranormal activity simply gets dumped into the Psychic type.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom