• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Deoxys vs Meloetta

Light of Aiur

Diamond Protoss ;D
Reaction score
Well, this is the first thread that I've posted.Also, I don't believe anyone else has already took this matchup. Anyways, it's Hoenn vs Unova. Representing the Hoenn region is the Alien pokemon, Deoxys. Representing Unova is the Melody pokemon, Meloetta. The main thing that these two have in common is that they can change forms. In my personal opinion, Deoxys wins this one because it has better attacks and a better design. Does anybody know how to place pictures on here?

Last edited:
I really don't like Deoxys for some reason, so I'll pick Meloetta.

is there anything speciall bout meloetta? imo it shouldn't have been a legand. i pick deoxys

Uhhh forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is meloetta?

Uhhh forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is melliota?

Meloetta is a new Unova/Isshu pokemon. It can change between step and voice form and is Legendary. That said, I still prefer Deoxys and it's different forms.

I just googled meloetta. I was like "WTF, is that really a pokemon?". :-/
So I'll pick Deoxys.

I voted Deoxys. I don't even think the ninja ballet dancer can compete with a virus from space.

Deoxys is one of my favorite legendaries along with Lugia. Deoxys wins over Meloetta for sure, but I still really like Meloetta. Probably my favorite Unova legendary.

I voted Deoxys because, I don't know what Meloetta can actually do. But, I do think that Step Form (Normal/Fighting) would get killed by Deoxys's Psycho Boost.

I voted Deoxys because, I don't know what Meloetta can actually do. But, I do think that Step Form (Normal/Fighting) would get killed by Deoxys's Psycho Boost.

The things that Meloetta can do is use Sacred Song( I think that's what it's called) to change forms in the game. Deoxys still wins by a mile though because it has a better move-pool and a really awesome signature attack! Plus, Deoxys definitely has a better design than Meloetta.

Deoxys are ugly as.

I really prefer Meloetta. Besides, a ninja pop star is way more original than some space thing, and looks infinitely better. Meloetta's colour's are also not as ugly/jarring as Deoxys.. Plus wouldn't it make a lot more sense to compare Deoxys and DENNISSS Genosect?

Deoxys are ugly as.

I really prefer Meloetta. Besides, a ninja pop star is way more original than some space thing, and looks infinitely better. Meloetta's colour's are also not as ugly/jarring as Deoxys.. Plus wouldn't it make a lot more sense to compare Deoxys and DENNISSS Genosect?

Uhhhh... someone already made that thread. Besides, they do have the same BST and similar typing (Psychic type). Although Meloetta is Normal/Psychic. Still they can also both change forms.

I voted don't really care because I don't really care. This is a bit off-topic, but how awesome would it be to have a Meloetta and Genesect movie? (Genesect and the Sacred Singer)

Deoxys is a really great Pokémon. It's stronger and I like its forms.

Meloetta is one of my favorite Gen. V Pokémon, with a great design and interesting cry.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom