• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Deoxys vs Meloetta

Deoxys would probably win in a fight and I like its Formes, especially the Speed one. But Meloetta also has a spot for me, it's another of my favourite Legendaries.

both are awesome, but i think meloetta ekes out a win in my books

I just looked up Meloetta, and I went "d'aaaaw", it's so cute. But Deoxys would still win in my opinion. >3

Though I myself would also think Jirachi Vs. Meloetta would even be a more fair fight if it weren't for the shape–shifting.

DEOXYS. Hands down.
I don't know what it is, but Deoxys is, in my opinion is one of the most well crafted pokemon of the 3rd-5th generations.:)

^It's a mutated alien virus...

On that note, I choose Deoxys. Meloetta may be my favorite Unova legendary just behind Reshiram, but Deoxys is too badass. Its design and concept are extremely creative and its competitive capabilities are amazing. And Deoxys was just so epic in Movie 7...

Though I've taken a liking to Meloetta, Deoxys still is my number one. Because it's an awesome looking alien.

Deoxys definitely seems more badass and stronger, and would win in a fight imo. But I love Meloetta, it's so cute. In a contest of preference I vote for her.

Deoxys is amazing so I'll choose him. But I do think Meloetta us cute...

You forgot pics though... some people might not know what Meloetta looks like

648.png
/
648S.png

Meloetta's Step Form looks rather lovely. Deoxys only looks good in Attack Form this generation.

Meloetta's Voice Form is kinda iffy for me though. And I don't know how good a set and spread can be made for it, not with the way that it changes forms.

But still, I will probably never use Deoxys. I may try to use a Meloetta, but eh.

Alien that did battle with Rayquaza and lived to tell about it vs. a Pokemon who's special power is singing and dancing.

Guess who I voted for.

I have to go with Meloetta on this one. I liked Deoxys back in the day, but Meloetta just looks so classy compared to Deoxys now. Meloetta might only have two forms, but they're both so gorgeous!

Like them both, but Meloetta is cuter. Shame Relic Song is so gimmicky.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom