• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Derier44's Art Shop and Animation Studio (CLOSED UNTIL COMP. IS FIXED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derier44

Reaction score
sig-2.png

WELCOME, to the shop! The name is Derier44 and I have restarted my own shop. I get requests done fairly quick and have a wide range of things to offer. I offer banners, animated banners, avatars, animated avatars, animations in general, transparency, recolors of sprites and trainer sprites for banners and/or avatars. I take a maximum of 5 requests at a time and will post work once it's done to keep as many spots open as possible. Examples of my work can be found below along with my signature and avatar as well. The Sign-Up sheet goes as follows...

Code:
Type: (Banner, Avatar, Animated Banner/Avatar, etc....
What you want: (Whats the idea behind it?)
Pictures: (Any specific pictures you want in it?)
Other:

BANNERS
Sig1.png

Sig-1.png

miju.png

EQfl23BYRb6p-2.gif

confound-these-poniez-a.gif

Digger.png

RECOLORS/OTHER ANIMATIONS
purpmew.png

shemetrecolor-1.png

CoolBanetteAnimation.gif

Reshirm-1.gif

UPDATES
7/9- Now do Spinning Globe animations

Last edited:
Re: Derier44's Art Shop and Animation Studio

Type: animation
What you want: like the reshiram please umbreon
Pictures:
Other:
thnx

Last edited:

What do you want "like the reshiram"?

like this one:
Reshirm-1.gif

Type: Banner
What you want: I want to use the banner to advertise my fanfic in my signature. What I want on it is a Glaceon and a Servine with a blizzard or hailstorm as the background with the words 'The Surprising Adventures of a Glaceon in Unova' in any serif font.
Pictures:
Other:

sorry i was in in a rush umbreon pls

Type: Hi, I would like a banner please

What you want: Something similar in style to my current, mild distortion/effects on the image, text in a strong but not imposing font.

Pictures: For the bannerMain Image

Text: Cherish the Moments (Along the bottom)

Sorry, but I forgot a little detail about my banner... X_x

I forgot to ask you if there could be text typt on! xD

Could you please add the text: The fiery threat ?

And maybe also: The journey to the Dragon Tower
please!

The font doesnt matter, but the color must be red.

:D Hope it would be ready soon!

@TheProphetJerematic

On it! (P.S. Love your fic)

@Kellyn

Looking at your previous banner, I was wondering about the text. =P

Yeah well i'm hoping to get back on with it, and while i love the Blazaking banner, it needs refreshing.

Thanks!

Type: Animated Avatar
What you want: Can it be the Whismacott example? But with a Leafeon instead?
Pictures: Can you put any snowy background as the background?
Other: Nope. ^_^

Hello.

Type: Banner

What I want: umm... A banner?

Picture: this ----> empoleon - Google Search (whoah)
With a sea background. And text: Seas Would Rise if I Gave The Word

Other: N/A

Good start, would it be possible to put the text along the bottom? and I don't really like the font, and the text colour is too dark, ..... And i think it's too big for the forum rules .... 169px high ... i think the limit is 160 including text, like i have in mine.

Looking at it rendered, i've had a better idea.

I don't know if you can make the background on the image clear and use this: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/TheProphetJerematic/NewActoponMap.png as the back ground.

As for the font, it needs to be similar to what i currently have, if possible. Either way it nees to be slimmer.

Thanks.

On all of them!

Good start, would it be possible to put the text along the bottom? and I don't really like the font, and the text colour is too dark, ..... And i think it's too big for the forum rules .... 169px high ... i think the limit is 160 including text, like i have in mine.

Looking at it rendered, i've had a better idea.

I don't know if you can make the background on the image clear and use this: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/TheProphetJerematic/NewActoponMap.png as the back ground.

As for the font, it needs to be similar to what i currently have, if possible. Either way it nees to be slimmer.

Thanks.

Ok, along the bottom, new font, new color. The actual rule is 165 for the height but they wont call it out if its just 4 over. Ill fix it and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom