• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Derier44's Birthday Bash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derier44

Reaction score
OOC: There is no power in my RL house so I have to keep it short. Just have your character arrive and you can mod Devon so that your character and Devon can do a little greeting.

Devon got up from the head seat of the table and go ready to greet guests.

Alex arrived at the party. "Man, am I really the first one?" He walked over to Devon. "Hey man, how's it going?"

OOC: You can GMod me for the greeting, my phone is about to die.

OOC: Damn power is still out!

"Sup guys!" said Devon showing them into his glorious mansion which he had spruced up for the party. "The main party's going to be in the ballroom."

Tailisu arrived at the party, he was wearing an dark blue unbuttoned shirt with a black undershirt. He was nervous cause the only one he knows is Devon, he got to Devon and greeted him."Hi.." He simply said.

"Hey, this is Alex and Shiro." said Devon introducing him.

Forsythe walked in and say a young man being greeted by all the guests.
"Hmmph must be birthday boy"said Forsythe."Hello" Forsythe greeted then sat down for some punch.

From a distance, Zaar gazed at the magnificence of the mansion as he walked towards the gates. Devon must be fairly excited about this event, or he wouldn't have gone through this much trouble to celebrate. Zaar pondered why Devon had decided to invite him, of all people. Had he forgiven him for the fiasco back in Orre? Probably not. But his reasons were his own.

"Something good had better come out of this," Zaar thought to himself. "Or this will be a complete waste of time."

After evaluating the intense stare in Zaar eyes Forsythe decided to lay low.
"Hmmmph this might actually be an interesting birthday"

Anyways Forsythe only had one job and one job only.His last job.He slowly pulled out his suitcase and pulled out several contents.Mingling with the guest time is over.

Tailisu scratched his head before he timidly greeted them."So um.. Hi.." He didn't had much to say to them. He was feeling parched so he decides to get a glass of punch.

Kai waltzed in. "Sorry I'm late," she shouted. "Just had some business to take care of... Angel was being a psycho again. Turns out she was trying to eradicate an entire town or something..."

"So, what'd I miss?"

The sound of a motorbike slowing to a stop resounded in the background and seconds before the door could swing close, an arm stop it from doing so. "Ah, hello, everybody! The life of the party is here!" Came the yell of Dante, she wearing her normal attire, sans the fact she has a pearl necklace on her.

"I invited Zaar because I thought it would be a good tome to reconnect!" said Devon. "I got it with the giant check I received from the PIP." said Devon happily. "Hi guys, don't be shy!" said Devon welcoming them in!

Jarrett flew in on a motorcycle, coming to a stop. "Hello Devon." he said, getting off with a present in hand. "This is for you."

Devon's eyes glowed blue and it was teleported to the Gift Room. Every other gift was also teleported to the room. "Alright, lets do this!" yelled Devon as he threw open the doors to the ballroom.

Every wall was a giant 3D TV, except the the floor and ceiling which were just regular HDTV's. There were also servants on standby do change the scenery when needed. The current scenery was the ultimate party scenery with a DJ, dance floor and night time ceiling, and the walls were forest themed, with a full bar and appetizers, and the floor was flashing black and white squares.

"Welcome to my humble PARTY ABODE!" screamed Devon walking inside with his guests.

Forsythe has a flashback while he was in the academy.
He remembers his teacher Waun Fang and his brutal teaching methods.
"Always protect the client" Forsythe mumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom