• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Derier44's Birthday RP Invitation Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derier44

Reaction score
Well, if you go the invite then post a sign-up of your choice. Try and keep it to your signiture character and I'm limiting it to one character a person unless you ask me outside of the sign-up and I like the character. So be sure to make a good sign-up because I would hate to un-invite someone =P.

Yup, or if you have more then one tell me outside and I might make an acception.

So who are YOU playing as?
I don't think I've ever RPed with you in a human RP...
:(

Ooooh... who to play as?
Should I revive Meggie? Perhaps Alase... or maybe Anima...
Mmmm... Faye? Delly? Should I use CiCi? Ohhhh... I have too many characters!
...WAIT! I GOT IT!
I'll use LeeLee~

Name: Lellia Andromeda-Yellna Sylan, but she goes by LeeLee

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: LeeLee has large, round, naturally clear eyes that change color depending on her mood; bright blue for happy, orange for restless, pink for embarrassed, grey for sad, yellow for joyous, black for sick, and red for... her savage mode. Her long strawberry-blonde hair is kept in a ponytail, hardly ever having been cut. Lightly tanned skin spreads around her body, only marred by a long scar running down the length of her right arm. Her teeth are all razor sharp, though only the canines are pointed.

Moving off her head, LeeLee is around 5 foot, with double jointed elbows and thumbs. She is quite fit- mainly because she spends most of her time swinging around in the forest. Her regular clothing usually consists of a plain white t-shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and a necklace made out of a clear gemstone she found in the forest. When she goes out into the forest, however, she wears a top and skirt made completely out of leaves; claiming it is much more comfortable than regular clothing. She also goes barefoot at all times, no matter what.

Personality: LeeLee is a rather... wild character. Sometimes, she switches into an alternate... mode, different from her regular personality.

When she's herself, LeeLee is very cheerful, smiling at everyone and everything. She only gets mad if you hurt the enviornment or her friends, two things that she will NOT allow. LeeLee is nimble and quick, and for some reason, she enjoys jumping over candlesticks- though she calls herself 'Jack' when she does this. LeeLee also has a huge appetite, something she can easily fix with her extensive knowledge of plants- which ones are edible and which ones are not. LeeLee laughs easily, and has to be moving nearly all the time. LeeLee is also hyper, and her mind races at a mile a minute- something that contributes to her extremely high intelligence. However, she is easily distracted, and can be explaining some random fact one second and chasing a Pokemon the next.

In her other... mode, she transforms almost immediately. This is triggered by something happening that gets her mad. LeeLee becomes savage, losing her self control with only one thing going through her mind; fight. She has no sense of who she is, what she's doing, who's around her, and where she is. She cannot talk, and growls a lot; sometimes frothing at the mouth. She will attack anyone who attempts to stop her, regardless of who they are.

History: LeeLee was born in the lovely town of Fortree, growing up amongst the lovely lush trees and nature. A very outdoorsey girl, she enjoyed swinging from trees and playing with Pokemon. Her parents were also outdoorsey people, going on camping trips and fishing trips and the like. Sometimes, however, LeeLee just spent the night out in the trees instead of at home; nearly forgetting she even had one! As such, her family got used to it and started letting her do what she wanted.

At age eight, LeeLee met Brezal- a Seedot back then. They became fast friends, and LeeLee captured him at age ten. Excited at the prospect of traveling, LeeLee started traveling all around the region, battling everywhere she could. Earning a name for herself, LeeLee continued her travels, never staying in one place for too long. On her travels, she met Devon, becoming quick friends with him. Excited and slightly surprised at recieving an invite to his birthday party, LeeLee quickly set out for it, happy at the prospect of seeing an old friend.

Pokemon:

Brezal
Shiftry
Male

Kie (Kee)
Gengar
Female

JuJu
Gallade
Male

Achigo
Rapidash
Male

Flie (Fuh-lee)
Aggron
Male

Theme song: Wild Child by Everlife

Is she okays? I enjoy playing as LeeLee because she is very fun to play~

Hmm...Lulu of course! I'll be posting it very shortly!

Name: Zaar. As if anyone here expected anyone different from me.
Sexuality: Asexual. For him, a thing such as love is a meaningless triviality.

Appearance: Is as more skinny than a twig on a dead tree, and more pale than the moon watching over said tree. Has blood-red eyes, normally filled with twisted and sadistic glee, the left of which having a gruesome scar that is covered by his unkempt raven-dark hair. Wears a pitch-black robe with a matching hood, with black gloves and leather boots.

Personality: Zaar's personality is twofold. Nomrally, he's cold, remorseless, and thinks that everyone, with no exceptions, is inherently underneath him, and treats them as such. His favorite past-time is causing pain, whether physical or emotional, to others. However,when his bloodlust gets the better of him, he can grow insane faster than you could believe.

History: Zaar has become somewhat of an enigma, and no source can prove his history. Some say that he's a wandering assassin, working for an organization rooted in unknown lands. Others tell that he's a remnant from an age long past. A select few have gone to such lengths to call him Satan given human form. No one has it right.

However, the truth is that he spent his childhood in Ecruteak, and that he was, for lack of a better word, creepy. He was abused and mistreated in his childhood, and due to that, he harbors an extreme grudge against...well...everyone. He ran away from home at the age of 13, and ended up killing off his entire family at the age of 17. Of course, no one could trace the murders back to him.

He ended up continuing to travel around the world, working for various criminal organizations before literally backstabbing them. Later, he had received in invitation from someone named Devon Allen. He remembered him from the Colosseums of Orre, and since he really didn't have much else to do, decided to go along with it.

Theme Song: The Dancing Dead by Lashmush. Wanna know the really ironic part? It's a metalization of the theme song of a Swedish children's show.

Pokemon: Honchkrow, (Korzan) Weavile, (Raphael) Spiritomb, (Raaz) Absol, (Omega) Scyther, (Azazel) and Houndoom. (Bloodhound)

Other: null

Last edited:
In. But I have a question. Can I be a drunken pirate that loves to, and will at any time, shoot things?

If not, I'll just be me.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I've always wanted Zaar at my partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

FWEE, you have been accepted.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, why not? (If you want I'll let you have two characters, just because the drunken pirate sounds like fun!)

Name: Lulu (Obvi not her real name, but just don't ask for it. Please.)

Appearance: Lulu has short gelled dark chocolate-coloured hair and deep brown eyes that sparkle with life. She wears a grey halter and distressed light blue skinny jeans that are addorned with hot pink ribbons down the side of each leg, hand-sewn and distressed by Lulu herself. She also wears cheap street-market gold flip flops that have to be sewn back together from time to time, chunky gold hoop earrings and carries a black leather biker-jacket style messenger bag that carry her essentials.

Personality: Lulu is very hot-headed, feisty, immature, stubborn, violent, reckless, confident, shameless, obnoxious, rash, proud and stands up to anybody if she thinks they are disrespecting her or her friends or being unjust. Lulu loves arguing with people and finds it very hard to admit defeat or that she is wrong. Lulu also loves pranks and takes barely anything serious. Take this, for an example.

You: *Sigh*
Lulu: What's wrong?
You: My pet hamster died today.
Lulu: You mean the one you named Rainbow Buttercup who you dressed up in pink bows and bit everyone?
You: Yup...*Sigh*
Lulu:...*snigger*...*snort*...*giggle*...PFFFTHAHAAHAHAAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lulu is a Pokemon League trainer, but hopes to be all rounded and take part in a few contests and the Pokeathlon.

History: Lulu is originally from Pallet Town, the town which Ash Ketchum made a household name, and ever since Ash's amazing accomplishments, Lulu has wished to be just like Ash and be just as great and well-known as him. Lulu grew up spending most of her time at Professor Oak's lab learning about Pokemon and helping to take care of the Pokemon trainers have left with him (namingly, Ash). Lulu got a Pokemon from Professor Oak when she turned 10 and travelled the whole of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, the Orange Islands and finally Sinnoh and battled many gym leaders, but didn't bother challenging the Pokemon League as she wanted to travel to other places.

Pokemon:
-Tornado the Charizard (M)
-Pudding the Snorlax (M)
-Flair the Dragonite (F)
-Fury the Gyarados (M)
-Pandora the Spiritomb (F)
-Knuckles the Cyndaquil (M)

I'll use this guy.

Name: Shiro Luca
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Shiro is about 6'2 tall, he has a lush black hair that he wears in a straight fashion. Shiro has a pair of blue crystalline eyes, and white skin, he also has a golden earing on his right ear and a scar on his right shoulder, which is normally covered by his shirt, he's got tone muscles and legs from doing a lot of training.

Shiro normally wears a long sleeved crimson jacket with black stripes going down the sleeves, the jacket has buttons, but he only buttons up the top one that's on his neck, he has a tight black undershirt and wears a pair of black pants and a pair of black and red sneakers. Shiro also wears a pair of sunglasses on his head, the glasses have a special feature that allows him to see maps and check for anything dangerous.

Personality: Shiro has a serious and sometimes cold personality, he doesn't socialize with people much and tends to ignore them, if he doesn't he just lets them talk and talk without answering, which amaunts to the same thing really. Shiro doesn't give mercy to anyone in battle, be it friend or enemy and he will always fight as if it was life or death, in other words, if you fight with Shiro better get your A game going.

Pokemon: Infernape, Salamance, Eevee, Luxio, Aerodactly, Turtwig

Snag Machine: Shiro's snag machine is a gaunlet that he keeps on his pocket, it was modified to turn normal pokeballs into snag balls and has different levles of increase.

Region and hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

History: Shiro is an orphaned, he was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby and was put up for adoption, due to his coldness against people he was never adopted and ended up running away from the orphanage when he was twelve. He didn't have any way to survive and almost died by freezing, luckily though he met Professor Rowan who was travelling to Snowpoint to give starter to trainers, after seeng Shiro he didn't have any other option but to give him a Chimchar.

When he was fourteen he became part of the Pokemon International police, seieng it'll be a way to fight opponents mercilessly, he was labled as a very violent agent that always did his missions seriously and without hesitation, but it also made people fear him for his attitude and emotionless personality.

He started fighting professionally while keeping up his job, and with this he managed to capture criminals easily, his skills in battling earned him a spot on the championship, which was what he was shooting for since the case with Team Shadow is supposedly one of the biggest one there have ever been for the International Police.

Theme song: Savin me by Nickleback

Other: Shiro tends to carry guns to his missions, knowing that sometimes Pokemon won't be enough, this has earned some controversy since most members in the International police think that it's bad to harm anyone after they don't have any Pokemon, but Shiro is never one to give mercy or let anyone escape. After the mission in Orre, Shiro received an invitation from Devon, thinking he might as well be kind to the guy he decided to go.

Name: Beatrice Durante Celestecuerpo-Valquez-de la Cruz-di' Alagheriis AKA Dante
Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Dante boasts tanned skin that has since paled slightly, shiny and deep colored silver hair that reaches to her mid back, icy blue eyes that has become neon blue, and a heart-shaped face. She stands in at 5'6", weights in at 113 lbs., the muscles of a experienced fighter, a CC-Cup bust, a medium build, an extensive tattoo covering her entire back, arms and legs bearing the Three Kingdoms of the Afterlife written in Spanish encircled by spheres and another tattoo above her heart of a heart covered with white and blue flames, a thorny vine wrapped around it and a banner below it that says "Cuerpo y alma", meaning "body and soul" in Spanish, as well as a score of others.

Personality: Sarcastic, flippant, and cynical. These qualities just define Dante, but do not at the same time. She is also unflappable, not flinching even if a Tyranitar roared into her face. She's also short tempered, willing to strike anyone that rubs her the wrong way once irritated enough. She's honorable and honest, but can be a little blunt for comfort and can be just as stubborn as a mule. On an odd note, when she yells at a person when angry enough, she pulls them close and yells "Let me tell you something, ____!" and the subject's full name and occupation if prestigious enough. She’s also a bit spoiled, but that may have come from her family.

History: Dante was born into the Celestecuerpo family, a clan of blue bloods stationed in Canaclave City, on October 31st, 1991. They have obtained all this money from their various companies centered on world, continental, and regional trade, such as ship yards, livestock trucks, and the like. Dante grew up a stereotypical spoiled brat up to the age of six, where something changed her life.

She was watching a horse race in action, and the Ponyta the family betted on crashed. This shocked Dante, as she was sheltered from such action and something in her just died a bit when she saw the scene, her helpless to assist. But amazingly, the Ponyta got back up and finished the race by walking. While the horse they betted on arrived at the line dead last, Dante came out of the race a changed girl. She saw that determination will get you through to the end.

Years past from that day, and she decided to take up sports. During so, she found out that she actually liked women as much as boys when she actually liked the butt slaps, even if she knew they were out on celebratory terms. She eventually grew bored of sports, but later found interest in the martial arts after the family decided it was time for her to learn self-defense to prevent kidnapping attempts. As of age 18, she had learned kickboxing, muey thay, boxing, karate, and street fighting, though she wasn’t an expert at all in those areas. Well, except the latter.

To get her the thrill she wanted and because of the confidence surge she got from all those lessons, she went “underground” and decided to fight for the glory, as she had enough money. She laid waste to as many fighters as she was defeated, making her wise to the world of street fighting. Eventually, she managed to get the attention of the two-time reigning champion of the Canaclave Underworld Fighting Circuit, and a match was scheduled. It was one of the more one-sided matches in Dante’s entire career. She had never been so pummeled in her entire life. When she had some room to breathe, she crawled to her side of the ring and grabbed her towel so she can throw it, but something stopped her. It was the memory of the horse race when she was six. She gripped her towel and she threw it right at the champ’s face.

Ultimately, Dante managed to beat the champ, though withstood many wounds and had to be sent to the hospital. She suffered a mild concussion, broken and cracked ribs, a dislocated jaw, a broken nose, snapped right ulna and radium, split lips, a shattered knee, a cracked left femur and right tibia and fibula, a dislocated right wrist, severe bruising all over her body, and a very nasty black eye. Needless to say, her family was shocked that her wounds were that severe, and her mother wasn’t happy. It took Dante months to heal from the severity of her wounds.

Pokemon:

Kaenko - Infernape

Suihime - Prinplup

Barauchiki - Roselia

Tenomoi - Kirlia

Tsuchikemuri - Vibrava

Hikari - Manectric

Theme song: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Other: Her tattooes (I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now which tattooes) -

Inferno on entire back -

Spoiler:

show spoiler
Edge of Hell: El Vestíbulo (The Vestibule)

Circle One: Limbo

Circle Two: Lujuria (Lust)

Circle Three: Glotonería (Gluttony)

Circle Four: Avaricia (Avarice)
* Section One: Alijo (Stash)
* Section Two: Malgastar (Waste)

Circle Five: Ira (Wrath)
* Section One: Externo (External)
* Section Two: Interno (Internal)

Circle Six: Herejía (Heresy)

Circle Seven: Violencia (Violence)
* Section One: Otros (Others)
* Section Two: Uno mismo (Oneself)
* Section Three: Dios, naturaleza y orden (God, nature, and order)

Circle Eight: Fraude (Fraud)
* Section One: Alcahuete y seducir (Pander and seduce)
* Section Two: Adulación (Flattery)
* Section Three: Simonía (Simony)
* Section Four: Brujería, astrología, y falsos profecías (Witchcraft, astrology, and false prophecies)
* Section Five: Baratería (Barratry)
* Section Six: Hipocresía (Hypocrisy)
* Section Seven: Robo (Thieve)
* Section Eight: Mal asesoramiento (Evil counseling)
* Section Nine: Siembra la discordia y cisma (Sowing discord and schism)
* Section Ten: Alquimia, la falsificación, perjurio y hacerse pasar por (Alchemy, forgery, perjury and impersonating)

Circle Nine: Traición (Treachery)
* Section One: Familia (Family)
* Section Two: Partido, país y ciudad ([political] Party, country, and city)
* Section Three: Invitados (Guests)
* Section Four: Señores y benefactores (Lords and benefactors)

Center of Hell: Satanás (Satan)

Purgatorio on right arm -

Spoiler:

show spoiler
Ante-Purgatory: La Excomulgado (The Excommunicated)

Ante-Purgatory: Los Arrepentidos Tarde (The Late Repentant)

Purgatory Terrance 1: El Orgullos (The Proud)

Purgatory Terrance 2: El Envidioso (The Envious)

Purgatory Terrance 3: La Iracundo (The Wrathful)

Purgatory Terrance 4: La Perazoso (The Slothful)

Purgatory Terrance 5: El Codicioso (The Covetous)

Purgatory Terrance 6: El Glotón (The Gluttonous)

Purgatory Terrance 7: El Lujurioso (The Lustful)

Purgatory Peak: La Paraíso Terrenal (The Earthly Paradise)

Paradiso on left leg -

Spoiler:

show spoiler
Sphere 1: Luna (Moon)

Sphere 2: Mercurio (Mercury)

Sphere 3: Venus

Sphere 4: Sol (Sun)

Sphere 5: Marte (Mars)

Sphere 6: Júpiter (Jupiter)

Sphere 7: Saturno (Saturn)

Sphere 8: Estrellas Fijas (Fixed Stars)

Sphere 9: Primum Móviles (Primum Mobile)

Paradise outskirts: El Empíreo (The Empyrean)

Center of Empyrean: Dios (God)

Chinese Zodiac tattooes on underarms:

Elements on left underarm -

甲 - Yang Wood

乙 - Yin Wood

丙 - Yang Fire

丁 - Yin Fire

戊 - Yang Earth

己 - Yin Earth

庚 - Yang Metal

辛 - Yin Metal

壬 - Yang Water

癸 - Yin Water

Animals on right underarm-

Spoiler:

show spoiler
子 - Rat

丑 - Ox

寅 - Tiger

卯 - Rabbit

辰 - Dragon

巳 - Snake

午 - Horse

未 - Sheep/Goat/Ram

申 - Monkey

酉 - Rooster

戌 - Dog

亥 - Pig

牛 - Water buffalo (note: this is only in Vietnam; replaces Ox)

貓 - Cat (note: this is only in Vietnam; replaces Rabbit)

象 - Elephant (note: this is only in Northern Thailand; replaces Pig)

豕 - Boar (note: this is only in Japan; replaces Pig)

Astrology tattooes on left arm -

Spoiler:

show spoiler
Taurus - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Taurus.svg

Gemini - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gemini.svg

Cancer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cancer.svg

Leo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leo.svg

Virgo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Virgo.svg

Libra - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Libra.svg

Scorpio (Scorpius) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scorpio.svg

Aquarius - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aquarius.svg

Sagittarius - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sagittarius.svg

Capricorn (Capricornus) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Capricorn.svg

Pisces - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pisces.svg

Ophiuchus (note - a rarely used astrological sign, not included in most versions of the Zodiac): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ophiuchus_zodiac.svg

Crown (forehead) - http://media.photobucket.com/image/tribal crown tattoo/IrkenJac/Crown_Tattoo_by_Seage.jpg

Flaming heart surrounded by thorn branching and banner below tattoo (chest; right above heart)

ACCEPTED FH (I noticed this is the same one you used for ToC)

IK, I liked the veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy detailed tats, VERY ACEPTED!

I can tell that this probably won't work out too well. There's already Shiro and Dante here, not to mention Devon and everyone else.

I had to edit because IK NINJA'd me =)

This party is going to be extreme, thats the point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom