• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe a game as poorly as you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the Diablo formula, and there are too many games of that kind to be more specific.

- - -
Anyway, this one's like DOOM, but IN SPACE. Okay, not really. But you do fly around levels shooting things in zero gravity.

Last edited:
Anyway, this one's like DOOM, but IN SPACE. Okay, not really. But you do fly around levels shooting things in zero gravity.

I think it's Descent.

D1_SS04-e1335283686963.gif

If that's correct, let's attempt this one:

A group of people of different shapes and sizes punch each other out with weapons that can be extended.

Thank you for reading.

That's too easy for me, so I'm not even going to spoil it.

And yes, Descent was the game I was talking about. Really fun game once you got used to the controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom