• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe A User

Sorry, but I have no idea. I didn't even know mods could get fired.

It's yet another mod (last one for now), used to have another username until not long ago, and if I were to call them I'd say Guren (because of my Japanese names-only policy).

I know who you're talking about but for some reason I'm completely blanking on this person's username xD I'll check Bulbagarden and once I find it I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Course! Lone_Garurumon

This user's account is entirely based on a single Houen starter.

Last edited:
(Pretty sure Maniacal Engineer is a mod here. The only thing I remember is that they use a real person's picture as an avatar. And I don't know how Jeopardy works.)

EternalPokeFanGirl.

Jyo Rose?

This person shows up here only once every few months, the last time being a few weeks ago. They're known by their unusual (?) username and their avatar (a Pukurin with a smug look and pink hair).

Pukurin = Wigglytuff, before anyone asks.

Jyo Rose?

(Pretty sure Maniacal Engineer is a mod here. The only thing I remember is that they use a real person's picture as an avatar. And I don't know how Jeopardy works.)
Basically, Jeopardy gives the question in the form of an answer (this Pokémon is round and pink) and the contestants have to answer in the form of a question (Who is Jigglypuff?)

Has Mega Evolution now.

I think I recgonise the avatar, but couldn't tell you the name off the top of my head.
Oriden.

It's just a guess, but swifterureido46? gallade

Is one of the biggest Rocket fans here and the username is one of their catchphrases (in Japanese).

Had to go to the section you mentioned to check, and the only user to fit this description would be Gekkougaman (again, Japanese name).

Is a mod for quite some time (I started to come here as a guest around 2011\2012 and as far as I remember this user was already a mod by then (might be mistaken on that one though)), and their most distinct thing (imo) is that their username mentions a certain Pokemon while their avatar have a completely different one. Another thing that I can say for certain is that this user gives a lot of reactions.

Back
Top Bottom