• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe A User

Tood? (I browsed through the venting thread and this person was the only one posting supportive stuff, all the others were complaining about something)

This user doesn't post much here, but when they do it's usually in one of these threads: "What pokemon would the character have?", "What was the last anime you watched?" and "Make a thematic Pokemon team".

Eren Jaeger

Since this user's username has a Pokemon on it, I feel obligated to call them Messonlelle. (Love how some of my posts are so obvious it's pretty much straight-forward)

FinnishPokeFan92?

This user is a mod and uses an Ashimari avatar.

Mewfortyfour\ミュウフォースフォー (even though I still think Chevywolf30 is in fact your clone)

Was the last poster before me and is very indecisive with avatars.

Fan of Jarrus? Nope.

Since Mewthree got it wrong I'll put it again.
I'm almost certain it's a mod, or a former one. But since I don't know ME that well, nor any of the other mods here, I'll just leave it to the next guy.

That’s DarthWolf, although, technically, he was never actually my nemesis and only wished he was actually a match for me.

technically, that description works better for BadAssGardevoir, or whatever the heck username he’s using these days, since he and I had a rivalry back before I was a mod, and I trained him for the brief period when he was a mod.

Now, for my description, this person was the Head Administrator when I was first hired on as a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom