• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe Brock's ideal girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I've just recently noticed about Brock is that he keeps his real emotions bottled inside. Not just during his years trying to look after his siblings and the Gym, but with Professor Ivy as well. His ideal girl would have to be able to let it come out.

Zeta said:
1) Posess a vagina

2) See 1

I mostly agree with Zeta,but I do think there's at least 2 more requirements.

3) No Fat Chicks - C'mon,we haven't seen Brock go gaga over a heavyset woman.Well,not yet anyway...

4) Older Women - He does seem to be primarily attracted to older woman.Could be some sort of psychological thing seeing as how he grew up without a mother.But for some reason he doesn't go crazy over MILFs.Remember that Pokemon club for Moms in one of the contest episodes? All of them were hot,but no reaction from Brock.

But really,almost ANY girl will do.Brock is the one who has issues to workout.He had Temaku,a girl that would've been pretty much perfect for him.She would've completely devoted herself to him,she came from a wealthy family,and it just so happened there's a small Pokemon Ranch in her backyard.(very convenient for an up and coming Breeder...)

But what does Brock do? He freaks out and he lets her slip away.Yet he keeps talking about finding the right girl and settling down.

I think Brock is doomed to be another Master Roshi.Which isn't a bad thing per sé.

In agreement of Zeta...

1. Posess an XX chromosome

2. Be pretty

3. Be straight.

Nomekop Oen said:
3) No Fat Chicks - C'mon,we haven't seen Brock go gaga over a heavyset woman.Well,not yet anyway...

Well, the fact that heavyset women seem to be rarer than Mew in the Pokémon universe may have something to do with this. The only one I can think of is the rich, not-so-young lady from the Snubbull episode way back when.

Frankly, I don't think Brock would complain much about a girl with bigger curves than the others, so long as she's still got that attractiveness that pretty much all the young Pokémon girls seem to have.

Yeah, it's possible to pull off being overweight (without being too fat) and attractive at the same time...there's a girl at work who's like that. Still, I don't think someone like that would be Brock's type.

Wait...overweight girls can be attractive?

Does not compute.

Geodude said:
Yeah, it's possible to pull off being overweight (without being too fat) and attractive at the same time...there's a girl at work who's like that. Still, I don't think someone like that would be Brock's type.

Why not? If she's both attractive and female, then I fail to see what'd get in the way. The only problem here is the severe lack of overweight girls to test with.

Unregistered said:

Does not compute.

Thanks, I wasn't self-concious enough about my larger-than-average body figure before. *glare*

Unregistered said:

Does not compute.
Yes they can, I know several, and you're a pig. Kthnx.

The only overweight girl I can remember seeing in advanced generation was Mrs. Grimm from "Disastor of Disguise". Can anyone remember anyone else?

What's-her-name from Snubbull Snobbery.

So apparently, in Pokémon, only wealthy women are allowed to be overweight.

Kelly's Mom was also a little heavyset.

(If you don't know who Kelly is, it's the coordinator with the purple hair who had a crush on May and tickled her on the bench so she could see May's two "ribbons")

i.e. The girl who seems fascinated by May's breasts. I was quite surprised that they actually had another girl crush on May in the show, but I suppose this is off topic so I'll leave this here.

Anyway I think it's mostly older women and mothers who seem to be "heavy" in the Pokemon world. Most of the girls we see in every episode are in their teens or early 20's, and many of them have slim figures. In fact, nearly 90% of them do.

Then again, how many overweight males have there been in the anime? Besides Masamune, Ash's rival in the Hoenn league. Most of the guys in the show are thin as well. At least all the main ones, (Ash, Brock, Tracey, Gary, Drew, etc.)

Scott85 said:
Then again, how many overweight males have there been in the anime? Besides Masamune, Ash's rival in the Hoenn league. Most of the guys in the show are thin as well. At least all the main ones, (Ash, Brock, Tracey, Gary, Drew, etc.)

Samurai. Melvin the magician. That director guy, and the one in the disturbing ballet outfit. Trick Master. Coordinator with the Swalot. Santa Claus. And let's not forget Scott, shall we? That's just off the top of my head.

They are definitely more plentiful than the heavyset females.

Yeah, but those two are based on game sprites.

They're still fat.
Ironic how Brock has "crossdressing" radar, but no "evil" radar... he's hit on Cassidy and Domino. I'm guessing if he met Madam Boss, he'd hit on her too, were it not for the massive age difference.

FabuVinny said:
Yeah, but those two are based on game sprites.

There's a lack of overweight girls there, too - only one I can think of is the Pokémon Fan or whatever she's called with the Wailmer dolls at her feet. Maybe the channeler or some other one with a sitting/squatting pose or loose fitting clothes that makes it difficult to tell. Meanwhile, for the men, you've got plenty of undeniable ones, including the Hiker, Collector, Sailor, Ruin Maniac, Cueball, Fisher, Firebreather, and then whatever chunky canon characters there are, which at least includes Birch, Wattson and Scott.

Wanna know there's a problem? Compare my avatar to the games' sprites. At the most narrow point, my avatar has a waist 10 pixels wide, because I wanted to reflect my heavier weight, and that is heavier than the tendancy for the girls to have a waist 6/7 pixels wide. Men have everywhere from not-quite-girl-skinny to Hiker's 29+ pixel waist.

Nekusagi - of course he would. Oh, wait, you mean her age since her obscure appearance? Okay, yeah, her age would probably impact her appearance by then and thus Brock's affections. And now I'm curious - if he lacks an evil detector, why does he never hit on Jessie?

Aside from Mrs. Grimm and Madame Muchmoney, the woman who spanked Jessie in the Neon Town ep was also fairly heavyset. ;)

Well the most attractive 'plus-size' woman in the anime so far has been Luana.

luana2.jpg

But c'mon,the reason why there aren't that many fat women in the series is because the anime industry is a male dominated industry.That's why you have your Prof. Ivy,Lorelei/Prima,Flannery,and even 'girl du jours' like Michelle from the Bagon episode.IMO,Trixie has been the hottest girl du jour ever.She would've been perfect if she wore glasses. ;>>

So the animators will keep on drawing their dream girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom