• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe the above user in one sentence

a reeeaaaallly tall oak tree that lives in neechan and i's backyard...

Oki is a kind person, and a friend of both me and my big sister, and we all hang out and draw sometimes—his taste in music is similar to mine, too, so we share music a lot of the time!

(does adding the — work?? lol maybe it was too long but)

Lisianthus... is perhaps best known for always keeping a bubbly persona that's very much no different from the namesake idol with an Altaria, no matter the challenging time, always more than happy to greet newcomers of the forums and eagerly bonding with users like Blanc over shared tastes and a predilection of certain arts and fandoms.

a super awesome person with great tastes in various media and a highly likable personality, oftentimes having themed matching pfps/banners/signatures relating to a character they're fond of

Back
Top Bottom