• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe Your Dream Finale Episode For the Anime

Ash and iris get married in the future! Ash will become a Pokemon Master and Iris will become a Dragon Master, and Trip will get married with unknown woman and he'll become Pokemon Photographer/Stylist *maybe*, and Cilan along with Chilli and Cress will be a greatest Sommelier and Gym Leader

All of the main characters appear in a High School AU for no reason, where Ash and Co., the Rivals and Team Rocket are all part of opposing gangs. Team Rocket attempt to drug Ash as part of their scheme for school domination, but end up drugging Dawn instead, who falls into a coma. Paul berates Ash for his carelessness, and proceeds to give a lecture to the audience on the dangers of drug abuse.

Ash points out that it's Delia's fault for giving birth to him, and so she is subdued and arrested along with Ash's father who is only mentioned in passing by the narrator but not actually seen.

This then cuts to an asylum where all the characters engage in an enormous brawl to determine who is the "Pokemon Master".

A Nurse Joy then looks toward the camera, and closes the door of the ward...

ash beating tobias who has an arceus in a championship and then becoming frontier brain of a new facility near pallet town..

ash battles his dad
He Wins
Pikachu gets hurt
He So Happy He Doesn't Know What Happened
Pikachu gets taken by team rocket(in there white suits)
He Chase Them Along With His Dad
Jenny/Joy Comes
Oak Hears That He Beat His Dead
He Goes With All Of His Pokemon At His Lab
All The Pokemon He Drops
He Looks For Them While Also Getting His Pikachu from Team Rocket
*all his pokemon(OAK LAB) get taken)
He gets Ambipom from the COTD(DP)
Team Rocket goes to kanto
He goes on a ride with jenny
He Finds All His Relesed Pokemon
he gets all his in training pokemon
He Fights Team Rocket
Team Rocket Finds A Next Gen Pokemon Who Wants To Join TR
It Was Big So They relesed ash pokemons from there trap
they give it to the boss
They Get There Wishes
Meowth get's To Be The Top Cat
James and jessie gets $$$$$
JessieBell And James mum and dad stop fighting

Last edited:
ash and all characters will grow up,get married,and so did pikachu,and a new series start with ash's son as the new hero with a pikachu who's ash's pikachus off spring,,this is the only logical ending if they are aiming to continue the anime.

I don't care about Ash really, I just want Pikachu to marry Dawn's Buneary, who had become the top model of magazines XD

Regardless of what events transpire within the episode itself, the last scene should definitely be of Pidgeot, still waiting around that forest in the hopes that Ash will some day return.

"Well, I'll give him another two seasons. But that's it!"

Just Ash winning a League, but then running off a few days later to a new region with Pikachu by his side. Then they do some kind of flash forward 5 minute epilogue that shows all the characters in the future being the Top Coordinators/Professor/Doctor/Connoisseur/Elite 4/Watcher/Gym Leader. It'd also be cool to see Gary as adult being the "new" Professor Oak giving his son and Ash's son their first starter, his son getting Squirtle and Ash's son getting either Pichu or Pikachu just like Ash did.

My dream ending...
I've always had the same one since I was little, of course it is a dream ending so...
I want Ash to face off his father who is a Pokemon Master and defeat him therefore declaring him a master(after some big epic search for him which finally reveals Ash's backstory and why he strives to be a master. Also, y'know some dramatic violent scenes and stuff.) and then I want to see a party in Pallet town like a big reunion. Then I want to see an epilogue that skips into the future(with Ash finally aging) that shows Ash and Misty at their wedding then another time-skip that shows the two sending their child off on his/her adventure with their kid having a Pichu. And something good finally has to happen to the TRio. Then in the credits we see how the other characters have been getting along, maybe a pic of like May and Drew's wedding or something and the others as the screen fades to black while playing the original theme song. And at the end in the bottom screen instead of saying "To Be Continued..." it should say "The End."
And that is my dream ending that I love so much. If all that happened my life would be complete. XD

Will it happen? I seriously doubt it, maybe a portion of it, if I'm lucky.
Should it happen? If it did I'd go all fangirling crazy.

Oh, it also, needs an emotional scene that makes me cry XD

I completely agree with this except for Misty and Ash. I think he'll end up with some chick that nobody even remembers. Or some random girl thrown in at the end. Misty ends up with Gary or somebody...

Then somebody has to die somebody I don't really care maybe richie

All I can see is, Ash sending off his kid to go to his first gym battle, don't think they'll show whoever hey'll end up with cuz that's just asking for trouble.

I can see them doing this and the shippers going insane analyzing the child's features trying to prove that it must be whoever they ship Ash with because they have brown hair or orange hair or blue hair or whatever lol. That would happen lol.

I can see them doing this and the shippers going insane analyzing the child's features trying to prove that it must be whoever they ship Ash with because they have brown hair or orange hair or blue hair or whatever lol. That would happen lol.
Unless the kid was like Ash's clone.

What will happen:
Some huge montage. Well, that is, if they actually let the anime stop. It probably won't until they run out of money, or something else huge happens. In that case, there won't be an ending.

What will happen if they try to please all the fans:
Ash is cloned 400 times and each of the clones marries someone else. EVERYONE IS HAPPY >:D

What I want to happen:
Ash and Pikachu get married and dance into the sunset. :D

Then....it was a Ditto?
I hope they somehow allow men to get prengnant, so the 'mother' of Ash's child would still be secret, and even more confusing.

How about this: Ash learns that there's no such thing as a Pokemon master, realizes that his goal was unachievable, but decided to still catch Pokemon anyway?

Ash wins a tournament, leaves the group, returns to Pallet, and then leaves again after the credits for another region that we never get to see.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom