• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe your dream guy/gal!

Oh, jeez, um.

Well...I usually have bad luck with the ladies despite having been Class Flirt in high school.

I guess the traits I would put would be the following:

-Understands me and accepts me for who I am
-Possibly has similar disability
-Common interests
-Not to sound sexist but cooking (I barely know how to)
-Is attractive in my eyes.

That's about all I can think of. Couple of otherwise unimportant pluses would be possibly of exotic/foreign descent (I.E. Latina, German, South Korean, etc.). I also happen to be a sucker for *ahem* bounciness, but it doesn't matter if the personality isn't right for me. I've also met a lotta ladies who claim to be bi (not sure how true it is) but even if she was, wouldn't really matter as long as she loves me (and can tolerate any fantasies I may cook up in my head)

Dream guy - as I said before, he has to be cool XDD

But other than that, I'd like him to be sweet and super nice, someone who would be my personal cheerleader and lead me throughout hard times.

Dream Girl:
She accepts me for who I am and I accept her for who she is. Not too good looking but, she looks good. Well from my point of view anyway.

I suppose they'd have to be batshit insane. Why else would someone go out with me?

I really want someone who I can think "aw, how cute!" when it comes to the things they do or their expression. As you can see, I've been reading way too many Shoujo manga.

Hmmmm... my dream guy would hopefully be like this...

+He would accept my obsession of video games and how seriously I take them. (And hopefully tag along with me)
+He doesn't smoke or over drink, I hate both those things.
+He doesn't swear as he pleases, I loathe that too.
+He would be OK with having a dog. (A Boxer or/AND a Wire-haired Vizsla)
+He would be a gentleman and know how to cook (I can cook but I don't know that many recipes)
+He would understand my over sensitiveness and care for me when I got sad.
+He would be clever, not too fat and not too skinny.
+If he talked gobbledeegoop all the time, that would be OK. Gobbledegoop is my second language. ;-)
+He would all around like the same things as me and wouldn't mind me not being too social.

If this doesn't happen, I'll teleport myself into my TV and marry Cilan. :thumbup:

Edit: Oh yeah...

+He wouldn't mind if I dyed my hair green. *Giggles*

Edit 2: Did I just describe Dento?

Last edited:
If I were to describe my dream guy, I'd have to use a name, and that name is @Caprizant. ;3 But if you mean actual attributes, then my dream guy is funny, kind, caring, compassionate, smart, handsome, mature, cute, cool, etc ...

(Moved to Romance Advice, it looks like it would work better here to me. c: )

Personality and skills
-Sweet and kind
-Smart
-Likes similar video games as me
-Is willing to play games with me
-Can cook (I'm not that good, plus it's nice to not have to do it ALL the time)
-Patient
-Not clingy, is willing to give me space every so often

Appearance
-Taller than me (Not hard to accomplish)
-Short, straight brown hair (A little curling is okay, but I'm not crazy about afros or ringlets.)
-No beard. Stubble is nice, but I'm not a fan of fully fledged beards.
-Nice nose

Okay, to sum up appearances, if you look like Murphy Pendleton, that'd be great.

Header_silent_hill_downpour.jpg

-Cute face
-Preferably wears glasses
-Long hair. I mean proper shoulder length stuff, probably chestnut
-Great body, don't mind if the butt is a bit flat
-Doesn't give two shits about appearance too much
-Isn't a sheep. I know so many girls who act like everyone else and its sad.
-Isn't a bitch. Again, so many girls ruined by such traits.

-Intelligent and values education.
-Can carry on conversations about various "high culture" topics I care about (like classic literature or films, classical music, etc.) but isn't a snob - and particularly, won't make fun of me for some of my geekier or more "embarrassing" pop cultural interests.
-Open-minded, not sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.
-Nice person, funny, all that kind of stuff.
-Is not someone who is "clingy" or needs to be in a relationship to be happy. Independent and will give me my own space.
-Has at least some interest in politics/what is going on in the world. And probably left-of-center - otherwise, I think we'd be constantly at each others' throats. ;-)
-Gives at least a few shits about basic personal hygiene/how they present themselves to the world. So sick of dudes with greasy hair. Ugggghhhh puke in my mouth.

I could probably think of more if I wanted, but these are the basics.

Physically, in men I don't like them to be shorter than me, and I'm not that into long-haired guys (mostly because 99% of them can't take care of it, so it ties into the "hygiene" thing above). In women, I generally prefer them on the femme side of things, though there are exceptions. (Basically, if you look like Sailor Uranus or short-haired Riza Hawkeye. Those are my exceptions.) I usually am into people who have kind of a geeky or scholarly look to them. Glasses, sweaters, you know what I mean.

By priority order:
Kind
Likes my company
Rational
Humble (at least tries to be)
Open-minded
Good looking

That's it.

Dream Girl would be;

- Somewhat goodie-two
shoes
-Good looking/cute
- Generally intelligent
- Unique. Very important
- Has her own goals and life
- Willing to listen and be open
- Laughs at the same stuff
- Good sense of style
- Fit

Those are the general peices.

Last edited:
My dream girl?

Cute.
Little odd.
Likes trying new things.
Pretty smile.
Exists.
Dark hair.
Isn't an ex.

Let's review a year old post.

Cute? I think I'll go with sexy.
Little odd. I guess I like a girl who isn't too typical, someone with interesting hobbies and shit.
'Likes trying new things.' Well, we all know what I'm inferring here. skydiving I'm not bothered either way.
Pretty smile? Duh.
Exists. I consider this the kind of thing that doesn't need mentioning. Shitty attempt at humour.
Dark? I'll take a blonde now. Tastes change.
Isn't an ex. hah.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom