• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Design flaw in the silph co building

there's a secret switch behind the bookcase that opens up a ladder. take it all the way down and you will enter a secret underground lab where you can encounter Silph co.'s black project: Mewthree

Perhaps he pages Sabrina to come and rescue him.

....on that note, why didn't she do anything when Team Rocket attacked? She could have wiped out the whole occupation in one fell swoop. Best I can figure is she must have foreseen that Red was capable of handling it and that he needed to for the sake of his growth as a trainer, but something about that seems a little off. Oh well, I guess that's a discussion for another thread.

The room was locked and the teleporter was outside. I always assumed that Giovanni locked the door; the building wasn't supposed to be a maze under regular circumstances.

It's an early Gameboy JRPG from the 90's. Dungeon building layouts aren't supposed to make sense.

I'm actually wondering why they even keep teleporters in the Silph Co. building and those spinning tiles in the Rocket hideout.

The room was locked and the teleporter was outside. I always assumed that Giovanni locked the door; the building wasn't supposed to be a maze under regular circumstances.
He's talking about how to get out of the top floor from the office.

Even with the office unlocked, there's no stairway leading into the office-the only way there is the teleporter.

Okay, so this is a hypothetical scenario. Then, hypothetically speaking, teleporters don't get broken. Or if they do, there's phone to ask for help just like for elevators.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom