• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Desserts

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Anyone have any good dessert recipes? I do appetizers and main courses well but I'm really not so good with desserts. I'm also not great with baking, which probably explains why I'm not so good with them. But if anyone has any recipes that create a good dessert--whether they involve baking or not--I'd love to hear them.

Legacy

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
Caramel Apple Crisp -OMG it's better than sex... almost.

Ingredients

Apple Filling:
5 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup water

Crumble:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup butter, softened

Caramel Sauce:
1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions

Preheat oven to 350 F (175 degree C).
In a medium size bowl, toss apples with sugar, flour, cinnamon, lemon juice, and water; spread evenly into a 8x8 inch pan. In another bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, oats, and butter; spoon mixture evenly over apples.
In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt the caramels with the evaporated milk. Heat , stirring frequently, until mixture has a smooth consistency. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the crumble.
Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes (apple mixture will bubble and topping will be golden brown).

Vhazhiphor

Fumo Ergo Sum
Reaction score
"Easy Peach Cobbler"

Melt 1/2 stick of margarine in 9x12 inch pan. Mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk and 1 tablespoon baking powder into large bowl; pour over margarine. Pour or spoon 1 can sliced peaches over mixture. Do not stir. Cook at 350° for 45 minutes.

It's from one of my grandmother's old church cookbooks. Pretty hard to screw up even if you aren't an oven adept. I actually forgot to put in the baking powder the first time I did it, and even though parts were a little raw it was quite edible.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Top Bottom