• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Destroy the bedrock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Falcon Punches the bedrock*

what did they say about what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object ?

Hey guys a little less busy now so im back to tallying! And thank you Oshawott2003 for helping me out! ^^

* a Pokemon army led by Chuck Norris runs to destroy the bedrock with their kicks*

O.0 -20

*fires mah lazor at the bedrock*

IMMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!!! -20

*Throws Enzap at rock*

-0 I will explain why it is -0 in the next post i make

*Smashes the bedrock with a mochi mallet*

Ow, -18

*throws a second piece of bedrock at the bedrock*

Wat? -15

Mawile uses Iron Head on the bedrock.

Ow -18

Throws rotten fruit at the bedrock.

-1 I don't see how that is deadly

Also everyone today is AlphaSapphire's birthday! Wish him a happy birthday! ^^

*send down the mighty thor, who then smashes the bedrock, only to be followed by master chief using a gravity hammer on the bedrock*

Ow, -20

*Falcon Punches the bedrock*

what did they say about what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object ?

FALCON PUNCH! -17

Target the bedrock! All phasers, fire!

Boom! -20

1587/2000

*Have Piplup, Oshawott, and Melloetta come to the bedrock, so Piplup and Oshawott can kill it by fighting.*

*phoenix wright shouts an OBJECTION at the bedrock for being so strong. then godot throws a coffee cup at it, then simon blackquill uses his katanna on it, then franzizka von karma whips it good, then klavier gavin plays a rock and roll song at it.*
so much ace attorney, so little damage

Get Jigglypuff to sing to it. And then get the most powerful Pokemon to attack the bedrock.

I'll be updating this thread from now on, unless Mischievous Pikachu wants it back. :)

Send a horde of zombies at the bedrock.
Must be a smart rock if it has enough brains to attract a zombie horde.

*throws a goat at the bedrock...... which ends up breaking the poor goat's horns.... :(*
Poor goat. D:

*creates a black hole inside the bedrock*
Impressive!

Mega Mewtwo X used Psychic!
At least it wasn't MegaTwo Y. :0

*intimidates the bedrock with an angry looking fist*

*Have Piplup, Oshawott, and Melloetta come to the bedrock, so Piplup and Oshawott can kill it by fighting.*
Water is super effective against rock.

*places the bedrock in a lake and speeds up time*
Dat erosion!

My Noctowl has a staring contest with the bedrock.
The rock blinked! Noctowl wins!

*phoenix wright shouts an OBJECTION at the bedrock for being so strong. then godot throws a coffee cup at it, then simon blackquill uses his katanna on it, then franzizka von karma whips it good, then klavier gavin plays a rock and roll song at it.*
so much ace attorney, so little damage
Quite a combo.

Get Jigglypuff to sing to it. And then get the most powerful Pokemon to attack the bedrock.
Might I recommend attacking with Bidoof or Ledyba?

*The Jigglypuff from Super Smash Bros. used Rest on the bedrock.*
It is a rock, so you're pretty much guaranteed to hit.

1815/2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom